Matrix Games, Slitherine (www.slitherine.com), and VR Designs (www.vrdesigns.nl) are happy to announce the release of the comprehensive v1.50c update for the critically-acclaimed operational strategy game Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris.The update contains many important fixes and improvements to overall gameplay.
In the update, players will be able to implement any of the rules from Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue into the full scenario editor, such as logistical centers, air supply missions, or artillery stockpiles. Additionally, the update brings with it improvements such as the inclusion of divisional highlighting, artillery radius and aircraft intercept radius, and mouse-wheel zoom support.
To get the update, visit the download page for Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris or run “Check for Updates” from the game menu. The v1.50c update is comprehensive and will bring all version of the game to 1.50c.
Fixes and Improvements
- Crash during AI Strategic Transfers.
- The Editor Add SFType bug.
- Full scenario editor including allowing any modder or scenario designer to implement any
of the rules introduced in DC: Case Blue, for example: logistical centers, air supply
missions or artillery stockpiles.
- Divisional highlighting mode added (highlight all parts of the same division)
- Ability to change zoom level while giving an order
- Mouse-wheel zoom support
- HQ highlighting mode added (highlights all units under a certain HQ)
- HQ power radius mode added
- Artillery radius and Aircraft intercept radius mode added
- HQ Counters are almost always brought to top of stack
- More selection popup windows with more information
- Ability to hide a lot of the bottom interface window and show more of the map
- Some graphics speed optimizations
- A lot of small bugs fixed
- A lot of small improvements to the interface
- New rewritten AI for DC:Case Blue also made available in the Editor of DC1. Plus a trial
Poland39 scenario for use with this DC2AI added for testing.
For more information about Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris, visit the official product page on the Matrix Games or Slitherine website.
About Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris
The development team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics: World War II is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain if you do well enough).
Well researched and packed with depth, including detailed unit data down to the squad and vehicle level and historically realistic combined arms gameplay, The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris also features an easy-to-learn interface and a ferocious AI. Before each campaign, players choose actions and options at a strategic level which can have far-reaching effects on how the actual battle unfolds, with many plausible hypothetical outcomes.