Scenario Wanted for Civil War

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

Cav Trooper

Scenario Wanted for Civil War

Post by Cav Trooper »

Does anyone know of where I could find a good Gettysburg Scenario. I tried the ones in the 3.4 game, and didn't like it. I'd like a scenario along the lines of the Leipzig "Battle of Nations" one or one based upon or like the old TSR board game Terrible Swift Sword.

Any help would be appreciated in advance.
3rd ACR Tanker
3/4 US Cav Trooper
Brave Rifles

"Professional soldiers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs."
XLVIIIPzKorp

RE: Scenario Wanted for Civil War

Post by XLVIIIPzKorp »

Suggest you take a look at John Tiller's Battleground Civil War, or the old Talonsoft versions. Use to play TSS myself and I found the Talonsoft games or the JT Battleground Civil War re-release to be almost dead on tranlations to PC of the original TSS game system.

Regards and good luck.

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”