Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/3/2013 5:50:15 PM   
Crackaces

quote:

Mandalay has only 14k troops which is not enough

That is the sum of troops to cover the one hex to the West of Mandalay not Mandalay .. That hex unlocks the door for a north to south punishing of the IJ .. [Just commenting for the peanut galley ]

Patients and providers of healthcare win with interprofessional practice http://ipep.arizona.edu/blog

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 301
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/4/2013 7:27:03 PM   
ny59giants

Nov 25, 26, 27 :
Invasion forces not spotted yet.

Key: TT = Torpedo; bb = ground bombardment; c = casualties; b = base hits; s = supply hits; r = runway hits; p = port hits; f = fuel hits; AV = Assault Value; DC = Depth Charged; (*) = destroyed aircraft;

Subs:
RO-60 is between Amchitka and Adak as my BB TF retreats. She is not hit.

CVs:
Allied carriers are between Palymra and Baker headed west.

India/Burma:
The march through the jungle continues. An empty Mytkyina falls.

China:
North - Yenan is still targeted by over 30 Sallys. The two corps to east of Hankow are attacked from air daily. Another deliberate attack on the 26th just fails to get 1:1 odds.

South - Wuchow, Kunming, Kukong have their AF attacked. Kweilin is swept by 27 or 30 Oscars daily.

Australia:

South Pacific:

Central Pacific: -
Marshalls - Air war over Maloelap continues on 25th as 25 P-38Es sweep in to find 12(3) A6M2 Zero, 5 Tojo, and 8(3) Nick on LRCAP. 25 P-39s sweep the empty skies over Mili. Another 25 P-39s over Jaluit. My 4e bombers are resting for the big push. Cargo TF with supplies reach Tarawa to bring it above the 2x threshold for drop tanks.

North Pacific:
Amchitka - 16 & 6 P-40Ks sweep the empty skies. On the 26th, CA Minneapolis, CL Boise, 6 DDs find a Fast Transport TF of 4 DDs, 3 DMS, and an E in the way of their bombardment mission. The E and one DMS are sunk and then the base hit = 279c, 9b, 5s, 29r. On the 27th, CA Exeter, 4 CLs, 5 DDs hit the base = 320c, 6b, 1s, 19r.

Engineering: - Adak Port 5; Cox's Bazar AF 6; Diamond Harbour Port 2; Funafuti Port 3; Ledo AF 9;

Notes:
Iloilo falls in the Philippines leaving just one base in Allied hands (San Jose).

Question for Allied players - What is the best way to get and keep the most supplies in northern Burma?? Transport planes?? HQs to where?? Building up base?? If so, which ones?? Anything else or combo of what??

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 2/4/2013 7:29:02 PM >

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 302
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/4/2013 7:50:07 PM   
JocMeister

He left Burma almost unguarded!

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 303
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/4/2013 7:59:45 PM   
ny59giants

Jocke - I suspect his main line of resistance is where you are now. The problem is I'll be there a year ahead of you. He has lots of division still in Australia. I only have two American divisions there in addition to the Australians. In mid-43, I should have enough of the 43 Aussie infantry squads stockpiled to cycle through each division. Then, I'll push him out.

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 304
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/13/2013 2:45:56 PM   
ny59giants

Nov 28, 29, 30 :
Yawn....yawn

Key: TT = Torpedo; bb = ground bombardment; c = casualties; b = base hits; s = supply hits; r = runway hits; p = port hits; f = fuel hits; AV = Assault Value; DC = Depth Charged; (*) = destroyed aircraft; If odds are underlined, they are the Allies.

Subs:
Nothing.....

CVs:
Headed for Gilberts in 4 CV TFs which have 2 CVs, 3 CAs, CLAA, and 8 DDs each. 4 TFs are American and 1 TF is British.

India/Burma:
The march through the jungle continues.

China:
North - Yenan is still targeted by over 30 Sallys. The two corps to east of Hankow are attacked from air daily by about 70 bombers, weather permitting. My two Corps two hexes east of Hankow are attacked on 28th at 767:544 odds.

South - Wuchow and Kukong have their AF attacked. Kunming is now off the list. Kweilin is swept by 27 or 30 Oscars daily.

Australia:

South Pacific:

Marshalls - P-39s from Makin sweep the empty skies above Jaluit. My 4e bomber fleet is resting, for now.

North Pacific:
Amchitka - A group of 25 P-40Ks are sweeping the empty skies daily in multiple waves.

Engineering: - Sagigik AF 3 (Aleutians); Makin AF 5;

Notes:
A slow three days.

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 305
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/13/2013 3:23:55 PM   
ny59giants

Dec 1, 2, 3 :
Marshalls targeted, Part 1

Key: TT = Torpedo; bb = ground bombardment; c = casualties; b = base hits; s = supply hits; r = runway hits; p = port hits; f = fuel hits; AV = Assault Value; DC = Depth Charged; (*) = destroyed aircraft; If odds are underlined, they are the Allies.

Subs:
No hits, no runs, no errors....a perfect inning.

CVs:
CV TF start to arrive at Tabiteuea and re-fuel.

India/Burma:

China:
North - Yenan is still targeted by over 30 Sallys. The two corps to east of Hankow are attacked from air daily by about 70 bombers, weather permitting. They are attacked again on 1st with 748:184 with one of two corps retreating. The last corp is retreated on the 3rd with 690:43 odds.

South - Wuchow and Kukong have their AF attacked. Kweilin is swept by 27 or 30 Oscars daily.

Australia:

South Pacific:
Over 100k in supply is slowly being unloaded at Suva (Port maxed out at 5).

Marshalls - P-39s from Makin sweep the empty skies above Jaluit.
1st - There is NO CAP over Roi-Namur as 45 B-24s hit the AF. P-38s sweep the empty skies above Kwajalein Island. Where is the enemy?!?
quote:

Afternoon Air attack on Kwajalein Island , at 132,115

Weather in hex: Clear sky

Raid spotted at 4 NM, estimated altitude 16,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 1 minutes

Japanese aircraft
no flights

Allied aircraft
B-17F Fortress x 9

No Japanese losses

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
SS I-23, Bomb hits 2, and is sunk
AG Kizugawa Maru, Bomb hits 1, on fire
SS I-21, Bomb hits 4, and is sunk

Japanese ground losses:
9 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled

Port hits 1
Port fuel hits 1

Aircraft Attacking:
9 x B-17F Fortress bombing from 11000 feet
Port Attack: 8 x 500 lb GP Bomb

Massive explosion on SS I-21

quote:

Afternoon Air attack on Kwajalein Island , at 132,115

Raid spotted at 20 NM, estimated altitude 12,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 6 minutes

Allied aircraft
B-17F Fortress x 27

Allied aircraft losses
B-17F Fortress: 1 damaged

Japanese Ships
xAKL Bokuei Maru, Bomb hits 3, heavy fires, heavy damage
AMc Shonan Maru #16, Bomb hits 1, and is sunk
AG Kizugawa Maru, Bomb hits 2, heavy fires, heavy damage
AMc Rumeo Maru, Bomb hits 1, and is sunk

Port hits 2
Port fuel hits 2

A pleasant surprise to still find shipping within 4e bomber range. Most Japanese players know that this is the result if they do so. Nick had this happen already at Noumea earlier.

2nd - I shift over to Maleolap as there are 7 Tojo on CAP/LRCAP to face my 93 B-24s come in two waves. Minor AF damage and 2 planes lost.

I've done it again. First I don't have 2x supply at Tarawa to allow drop tank usage, now I've done the same thing at Makin.

North Pacific:
Amchitka - A group of 25 P-40Ks are sweeping the empty skies daily in multiple waves.
1st -
quote:

Night Naval bombardment of Amchitka Island at 158,52

Allied Ships
CA Exeter
CL Capetown
CL Ceres
CL Hobart
CL Perth
DD Encounter
DD Electra
DD Caldwell
DD Woodworth
DD Farenholt

Japanese ground losses:
476 casualties reported
Squads: 1 destroyed, 4 disabled
Non Combat: 4 destroyed, 42 disabled
Engineers: 1 destroyed, 1 disabled

Airbase hits 3
Airbase supply hits 2
Runway hits 27
Port hits 5
Port supply hits 2

3rd - Three small groups of A-29 Hudson moved back into Adak hit the AF. 19 hit the base today. I have a small Cargo TF trying to unload and cannot as it needed to be a an Amphib TF. Oops! The ships are targeted by 8cm/40 T88 DP Gun Battery from the Special BF there. Back to Adak to disband and reform as an Amphib TF to bring supplies to the Canadians holding out behind level 4 forts.

Engineering: - Johnson Port 2; Adelaide AF 8; Trincomalee Fort 5; Tacoma Port 5; Chittagong AF 9; Christchurch Fort 4; Akyab AF 7; Nadi AF 8; Nonouti Port 3; Tamworth AF6; Tamsag AF 5;

Notes:
My last base in the Philippines, San Jose, falls on the 2nd.

I now have 2 Cargo TFs operating in Gilberts to move supplies from Tabiteuea to forward bases. My P-38s are great, "WHEN" they have drop tanks. So the invasion of Mili is on hold for a few extra days until Makin gets more supplies.

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 2/13/2013 3:25:13 PM >

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 306
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/13/2013 4:15:31 PM   
ny59giants

Dec 4, 5, 6 :
Marshalls Invaded!!

Subs:
I-169 is one east of Makin as my CVs go by. She launches 4 TTs at Saratoga, but misses.

CVs:
Mine are off Mili (2 to 3 hexes) in Patrol Zones that move them to a new hex every day.

India/Burma:

China:
North - Yenan is still targeted by over 30 Sallys. The two Corps and HQ are now three hexes easterly from Hankow recovering while about 70 bombers attack daily. They will not last long once his troops arrive.

South - Wuchow and Kukong have their AF attacked. Kweilin is swept by 27 or 30 Oscars daily.

Australia:

South Pacific:

Marshalls - Jaluit is still swept by P-39s.
Roi-Namur -
On 5th, 44(1) A6M2 Zero and 33(3) Nick are on CAP vs 18(2) P-38G; 36 A6M2 Zero and 20 Nick are on CAP as 21 B-17s and 36 B-24s hit the AF = 17b, 8s, 48r; 18 more B-17s; 9 B-17s and 12 B-24s; 28 B-24s; 11 B-24s; then 61 P-38s sweep the skies where only 3 Nick and Zeros are left! The Air Losses for the 5th are 21 Allied to 31 Japanese with me losing 6 pilots.
6th - 18 P-38s sweep and shot down 1 of 4 Tojo (probably leaking CAP from Kwajalein); 28 more P-38s come in to find no CAP; multiple waves total 88 B-24s hit the AF (mouse over shows only 6 fighters and damage at 88).

Wotje -
On 6th, 11 P-38s sweep; then 37 B-17s hit the AF in three waves;

Mili - an empty base is captured on 6th!! 41 fighters are moved in.

North Pacific:
Amchitka - Up to 19 A-29 Hudson hit AF daily and when weather permits. I now have the proper TF, an Amphib, back unloading supplies.

Engineering: - Astoria F5; Katha AF3; Vava'u F6; Bombay AF8; Wagga Wagga AF9; Savaii P4; Kweiyang AF5;

Notes:
See screenshot - I need to avoid the 6 plus subs hitting my CVs and BBs while I support the invasion of Mili. I had forgot to set my FPs to Naval and ASW patrols, but did for the next turn.

Marshalls plans are to finish unloading at Mili and expand AF to at least size 2 to allow LRCAP of invasion of Maloelap (4 hexes away). Before that happens, I will invade Nauru (it can max the AF 5 and allow B-24s to visit Rabaul and the long legged PB4Y-1P Liberator with range 25/31 to recon Solomons and Truk). "IF" there is no increased in resistance within the Marshalls except by subs, the island group should fall in just over one month. Right now recon and mouse over show less than 35 fighters left.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 2/13/2013 4:17:47 PM >

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 307
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/13/2013 5:08:07 PM   
ny59giants

We have hit the one year mark in just over 8 1/2 months. Not too bad!

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 308
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/14/2013 9:53:42 PM   
ny59giants

Dec 7, 8, 9 :
BB Indiana is sunk by I-174 off Mili!!
But in exchange, I may have sunk.......

Subs:
I-174 is 1 SE of Mili as various TFs withdraw south to Tabiteuea on 9th. She hits BB Indiana with 2 of 4 TTs, She soon gets a second shot and sinks her with 2 of 4 TTs.

CVs:
Enemy CVs are spotted at 121,122 (6 SW Kusaie) and may be headed towards my invasion TFs and CVs on 8th. They are no longer spotted on 9th.
9th -
quote:

Morning Air attack on TF, near Mili at 137,121

Raid spotted at 18 NM, estimated altitude 13,000 feet.

Allied aircraft
F4F-3 Wildcat x 15
F4F-4 Wildcat x 72
SBD-3 Dauntless x 51
TBF-1 Avenger x 15

Allied aircraft losses
SBD-3 Dauntless: 1 damaged
TBF-1 Avenger: 1 damaged

Japanese Ships
CA Kako, Bomb hits 6, heavy fires, heavy damage
DD Hatsushima, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
CL Natori, Bomb hits 1
DD Nenohi
DD Suzukaze, Bomb hits 3, heavy fires, heavy damage
CA Furutaka, Bomb hits 5, on fire

quote:

Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Mili at 137,121

Weather in hex: Severe storms

Raid spotted at 20 NM, estimated altitude 17,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 7 minutes

Allied aircraft
Albacore I x 15
Martlet II x 8
Swordfish I x 12
F4F-3 Wildcat x 15
F4F-4 Wildcat x 146
SBD-3 Dauntless x 183
TBF-1 Avenger x 75

Allied aircraft losses
SBD-3 Dauntless: 4 damaged

Japanese Ships
CA Furutaka, Bomb hits 2, on fire
CL Natori, Bomb hits 5, heavy fires, heavy damage
DD Yamakaze
DD Nenohi

DD Yamakaze must have been targeted by over 100 DBs and TBs and was not hit once. Frustrating!!

India/Burma:

China:
North - Yenan is still targeted by over 30 Sallys. The two Corps and HQ are now three hexes easterly from Hankow recovering while about 70 bombers attack daily.

Australia:

South Pacific:
Luganville - on 8th, 9(1) Zero rise up to face 62(1) B-17E = 9b, 3s, 50r; on 9th, 7 Zero vs 66 B-17Es = 16b, 7s, 49r;

Marshalls -
Roi-Namur - On 7th, 25 P-38Es sweep in to find 4(2) Rufe on CAP (with the AF closed down, this may the only option he has left); 43 P-38Gs sweep an empty sky; 84 B-24D = 4 planes destroyed, 7b, 6s, 54r (total); on 8th, 18 P-38E sweep; 41 B-24D = 3 planes destroyed, 4b, 26r;

Wotje - On 7th, 6(1) and 11(1)Rufe are on CAP as 16(1) P-38Fs sweep in; then 2 Rufe and 3 Tojo face 43 B-17F = 6b, 2s, 29r; on 8th, 7(1) Tojo vs 17 P-38G; 2 Tojo vs 15 P-38G = 0; 1 Tojo vs 41 B-17F = 5b, 5s, 11r; 46 B-24D = 3b, 1s, 11r;

Maloelap - On 8th, 28 B-26B hit the troops = 71c;
quote:

Afternoon Air attack on Maloelap , at 136,117

Weather in hex: Overcast

Raid detected at 40 NM, estimated altitude 12,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 15 minutes

Allied aircraft
Martlet II x 9
F4F-3 Wildcat x 25
SBD-3 Dauntless x 203
TBF-1 Avenger x 90

Allied aircraft losses
SBD-3 Dauntless: 4 damaged

Japanese ground losses:
120 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 10 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled

Airbase hits 6
Airbase supply hits 2
Runway hits 19

North Pacific:
Amchitka - Up to 19 A-29 Hudson hit AF daily and when weather permits. Supply unloaded is halted on 9th as the xAKLs head back to Adak for some repairs.

Engineering: - Kalemyo - AF2; Karachi - P8; Wellington - F6; Changteh - F5; Lahaina - AF4; Tabiteuea - F5; Mangalore - AF5; Newcastle - F6; and Mili AF 1(2) at 55%

Notes:
I lose the Indiana, but it looks like Nick will lose 2 CAs, 1 CL, and maybe a DD or two. I can afford the loss.

A quick trip back to Tabiteuea to reload sorties and back out for the next invasion.

I did it for the third time...Makin is below 2x supplies so my P-38s are grounded. thankfully, I have lots of transports in the area now and if they don't totally unload over the beach, my forward bases will get the rest.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 2/17/2013 8:06:24 PM >

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 309
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/14/2013 10:46:25 PM   
BBfanboy

Indiana seems destined to go down via sub attack! I played the Marianas invasion scenario twice: both time BB Indiana was hit by a single torpedo ... both times in the magazine!

I have not yet begun to fight! OTOH I have not yet begun to flee. Hmmmmm - choices, choices -always with the choices.

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 310
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/16/2013 3:35:07 AM   
ny59giants

Dec 10, 11, 12 :
Move into Marshalls continues.
Weather seems to be winning during these three days

Subs:
Pogy sinks an xAKL off southern Hokkaido
RO-67 misses the retreating transports from Dutch Harbor as they head back to Prince Rupert to reload.
Finback sees and misses BB Fuso and Yamashiro, 2 CLs, 5 DDs 3 hexes WSW of Eniwetok (with the number of BBs I still have in the Gilberts/Marshalls, i hope he heads for the invasion area).
S-41 sinks a PB at Wotje.

CVs:
Mine are back to refuel and replenish at Tabiteuea before heading north again.

India/Burma:

China:
North - Yenan is still targeted by over 30 Sallys. The two Corps and HQ are now three hexes easterly from Hankow recovering while about 70 bombers attack daily.

Australia:

South Pacific:
Luganville - 60 B-17s are able to get through the severe storms to hit the AF. There are over 65 fighters reported by recon on Noumea, so I'll avoid the base till I can send my B-24s over from the Gilberts/Marshalls.

Marshalls -
Roi-Namur - Despite the moderate rain, 37 B-24 are able to get by 2 Tojo and 18 Rufe to hit the AF. They can barely hit it!! Very light damage and reduced bomb loads don't help. The weather gets worse as it ends up as heavy rains on the 13th. Another 19 B-24s find the AF.

Kwajalein - 46 B-17s push through the 7 Rufe and 6 Tojo in multiple waves to find the port has some targets to hit on 12th. A DD gets 2 bomb hits while CA Furutaka gets another 17 x 500 lb bomb hits (added to the 7 x 1000 bomb hits from my SBDs). Nick reports she is still afloat. But how??

Wotje - Not targeted as I need more supplies to get drop tanks again.

Maloelap - Same as Wotje.

North Pacific:
Amchitka - Up to 19 A-29 Hudson hit AF daily and when weather permits. 1 CA, 4 CL, 4 DDs bombard the base on 11th with moderate damage.

Engineering: - Abemama P3; Tarawa F5; Adak P6; Mile AF2; Makin P3; Akyab P3

Notes:
I'm changing my next target from Nauru over to Maloelap.

In the Gilberts/Marshalls, there are 14 of 19 BBs (3 more are still repairing in Alemeda). There are 13 CAs among the various TFs and lots of DDs with the 8 CV/CVL.

With Mili going to AF2, a SBD-3 and a F4F-3 are moved up to give me DB range as far as Rio-Namur.

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 2/17/2013 8:06:59 PM >

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 311
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/16/2013 5:55:08 AM   
JocMeister

quote:

ORIGINAL: ny59giants

We have hit the one year mark in just over 8 1/2 months. Not too bad!

Congratulations!

Its a shame with the Indiana. I´m guessing you had good ASW ratings in the TF? As you know I had had a lot of "WTH moments" with Jap subs lately. I think its a tad too easy for Jap subs to get shots of at Capital ships in the game. Especially this late in the game where allied ASW was really good. Seemed to help when I flooded the area with 10-15 ASW TFs. More often then not his subs tried to shoot at the ASW TFs then something important!

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 312
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/16/2013 6:13:34 PM   
ny59giants

The turn for the 15th is away!! See screenshot of what may happen next turn. My CV/CVEs will move to 1 hex SE of Maloelap to cover the invasion. I count over 300 fighters from my CV/CVEs and another 150 land based fighters on LRCAP. I will have close to 2:1 odds in fighters. I stood down my SBDs and Avengers to allow more for CAP/LRCAP.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 313
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/16/2013 7:13:38 PM   
Crackaces

Is advanced weather on or off? It might be an interesting chain of events if one of those subs gets a fish on a CV

I have witnessed first hand the problem of a huge KB seperating a carrier to an escort TF after taking a fish . one DD and one CV will not resist a determined Allied air strike package and a night sub encouter is quite possible given the positions ..

Patients and providers of healthcare win with interprofessional practice http://ipep.arizona.edu/blog

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 314
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/16/2013 7:49:41 PM   
ny59giants

Advance weather is ON. Forecast over my CVs showed Overcast.

I moved 2 S-boats from Roi-Namur to just NE of Ronglelap as that would be 7 hexes from Maloelap (expect him to be just at max TT range and then allow his Vals to come in). I have a few more weeks till '43 rolls around and my dud rate goes down by 20.

What I don't know is how best to spread my LRCAP?? Do you place all on one specific TF or like I just did and place some air groups on different TF (1 Amphib TF and 2 SC TF). I spread it out as I cannot trust the AI to not have somebody react even though all are set to 0.

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 315
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/16/2013 8:16:17 PM   
Crackaces

My own strategy for this particular situaiton and that is an on coming KB that I feel pretty confident that is going to get into range of LBA as well as my CV's .. I set my LBA not to LRCAP but to go down range and escort stuff .. Why?

1. LRCAP is severely penalized over TF's ...
2. The LRCAP algorithum becomes less controllable by player .. at least there is one possibly -- arrive with a strike package over the KB or nothing ..
3. This maximizes the number of LBA aircraft capable of contact at a critical time ..

Otherwise with LRCAP some random number of fighters are going to arrive before, or quite likely after the KB's strike package has done their thing .. At least you give your strike packages a fighting chance

If JJ has not set their CV stuff to search and depend on ship based patrols .. it is not going to be pretty for them when weather strikes ..(which is likely with advnaced weather on .....

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 316
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/16/2013 11:24:07 PM   
JocMeister

I will keep my fingers crossed for you tonight Michael! Good luck!

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 317
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/16/2013 11:42:28 PM   
Cpt Sherwood

One more time:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 318
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/17/2013 12:41:11 PM   
JocMeister

(in reply to Cpt Sherwood)
Post #: 319
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/17/2013 3:41:56 PM   
ny59giants

No turn in my inbox this morning (10:30am local), so I re-sent it again as occasionally the internet will eat a turn in transit. Thus, I can replay in my mind a bunch of 'what ifs' or 'should have done' for a few more hours.

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 320
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/17/2013 3:53:59 PM   
JocMeister

Always happens when you are really really anxious to get a turn back! Murphy at his best... I will keep the fingers crossed!

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 321
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/17/2013 5:34:33 PM   
BBfanboy

Murphy is one possible reason for the delay. So is a devastating blow ... and subsequent heavy drinking!

I have not yet begun to fight! OTOH I have not yet begun to flee. Hmmmmm - choices, choices -always with the choices.

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 322
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/17/2013 7:59:49 PM   
ny59giants

quote:

Murphy is one possible reason for the delay. So is a devastating blow ... and subsequent heavy drinking!

No drinks needed by either side.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 323
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/17/2013 8:56:43 PM   
ny59giants

Dec 13, 14, 15 :
Maloelap invaded
KB sighting!!

Subs:
I-20 is off Mili and is hit three times by DDs in a SC TF headed towards Maloelap. Damage seems to be light.
I-16 is off Mili and gets a shot at my retreating BB TF from Maloelap. CA Cornwall is hit with 1 TT [13-30(21)-1-0].

CVs:
KB is spotted on 14th @ 128, 107 (2 NE Eniwitok) as I had moved a PBY-5 group up to Makin and placed them at max range (20 hexes). Mouseover showed 232 fighters, 231 bombers, and 61 aux. On the 15th, she is GONE!!
Allied CVs remain 1 hex SE of Maloelap.

India/Burma:
The march through the jungle continues. An Indian division is now just one hex NE of Lashio and the base shows two LCUs present. I don't known what strength is there.

China:
North - Yenan is still targeted by over 30 Sallys. The two Corps and HQ are now three hexes easterly from Hankow, while about 70 bombers attack daily.

South - Wuchow and Kukong have their AF attacked. Kweilin is swept by up to 30 Oscars daily.

Australia:

South Pacific:
Luganville - 68 B-17s hit the AF and face just 5 Zeros, damage is light. About the same number hit it again on 14th.

Marshalls -
Roi-Namur - 32 B-24s hit the AF on 14th to help keep it closed.

Kwajalein - 1 of 3 DDs is hit with 2 bombs from my SBDs now stationed at Mili. 36 B-24s hit AF while 42 B-17s sink an xAKL in port. Just a few Rufe and Tojo rise up to try to ruin my aim. 38 B-17s hit the AF on 14th vs 5 Rufes on CAP. 6 P-38s destroy 1 of 2 Rufes on CAP.

Wotje - 48 B-24s hit the AF. 18 P-38s sweep empty skies on the 14th. This is followed up by 47 B-24s attacking the AF. 79 B-17s & B-24s hit the AF on 15th.

Maloelap - 30 B-25s hit the troops and inflict 172 casualties on 14th.
15th -
quote:

Pre-Invasion action off Maloelap (136,117) - Coastal Guns Fire Back!
Defensive Guns engage approaching landing force

56 Coastal gun shots fired in defense.

Allied Ships
BB Warspite
BB West Virginia
BB Colorado
CL Danae
DD Stack
SC-741
SC-740
APD Peary
xAP Zaandam
DD Sterett

Japanese ground losses:
397 casualties reported
Squads: 8 destroyed, 8 disabled
Non Combat: 7 destroyed, 18 disabled
Guns lost 16 (4 destroyed, 12 disabled)

Allied ground losses:
8 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled

Having BBs within an invasion TF sure does help.

quote:

Night Naval bombardment of Maloelap at 136,117

Allied Ships
BB Mississippi
BB New Mexico
BB Idaho
BB Tennessee
BB California
CA Cornwall
CA Canberra
CA Australia
DD O'Brien
DD Russell
DD Hammann
DD Anderson
DD Hughes
DD Buchanan
DD Aaron Ward
DD Monssen

Japanese ground losses:
1410 casualties reported
Squads: 10 destroyed, 7 disabled
Non Combat: 45 destroyed, 46 disabled
Engineers: 14 destroyed, 14 disabled
Guns lost 31 (21 destroyed, 10 disabled)

Airbase hits 13
Airbase supply hits 6
Runway hits 59
Port hits 23
Port fuel hits 1
Port supply hits 3

I don't know if this would be classified as a "nuke bombardment attack," but it sure looks good.

quote:

Ground combat at Maloelap (136,117)

Allied Shock attack

Attacking force 3469 troops, 32 guns, 215 vehicles, Assault Value = 251

Defending force 2970 troops, 26 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 54

Allied adjusted assault: 101

Japanese adjusted defense: 23

Allied assault odds: 4 to 1 (fort level 4)

Allied Assault reduces fortifications to 0

Combat modifiers
Defender: forts(+), disruption(-), experience(-), supply(-)
Attacker: shock(+)

Japanese ground losses:
328 casualties reported
Squads: 1 destroyed, 28 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 4 disabled

Allied ground losses:
478 casualties reported
Squads: 2 destroyed, 46 disabled
Non Combat: 1 destroyed, 11 disabled
Engineers: 20 destroyed, 4 disabled
Guns lost 5 (1 destroyed, 4 disabled)
Vehicles lost 28 (3 destroyed, 25 disabled)

Assaulting units:
110th Cmbt Engineer Battalion
1st USMC Tank Battalion
2nd USMC Tank Battalion
31st Infantry Rgt /1
226th Field Artillery Battalion

Defending units:
61st Naval Guard Unit
Maloelap Base Force
1st JNAF AF Unit

My troops really need to rest, but I'll continue to unload troops and supplies next turn and attack again. I want this base. CV based SBDs and Avengers will have ground attack missions here as secondary mission.

North Pacific:
Amchitka - Up to 19 A-29 Hudson hit AF daily and when weather permits. 3 DDs on Fast Transport mission sink 1 of 12 PT boats.

Engineering: - Chittagong P6; Cox's Bazar AF7;

Notes:
Marshalls - with the appearance and now disappearance of KB, this island group will be mine in a matter of weeks. Maloelap is already an AF4 and just needs repairs before my 2e bombers and short legged fighters move in to keep the AFs closed down and provide LRCAP for the rest of the invasions. I'm loading two SeaBees, BF, and Air HQ to land at Maloelap from Gilberts. I'll have to juggle the overstacking and possible supply penalties.

KB - If he is not willing to engage now, then when?? I just got 3 CVEs at Panama with their 21 Wildcats and 9 Avenger TBs. They will need to train up, but will be added to the growing Allied "Death Star" on the march in the Central Pacific.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 2/17/2013 9:00:24 PM >

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 324
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/23/2013 11:45:22 AM   
ny59giants

Dec 16, 17, 18 :
Maloelap captured!!

Subs:
Barb intercepts a transport TF near Kusaie (western Marshalls), but is unable to get a hit.
S-41 sinks an xAKL at Roi-Namur.
I-15 sinks an AM off Makin.

CVs:
Mine are still to the SE of Maloelap supporting the invasion. But leave after capture.

India/Burma:

China:
North - Yenan is still targeted by over 30 Sallys. The two Corps and HQ are now three hexes easterly from Hankow, while about 70 bombers attack daily.

South - Wuchow and Kukong have their AF attacked. Kweilin is swept by up to 30 Oscars daily.

Australia:

South Pacific:
Luganville - over 60 B-17s hit the AF against very light CAP of 5 Zeros. Damage is light (flying at extended range). The number is down to 48 by the 18th.

Marshalls -
Roi-Namur - 1 BG (up to 48 planes) hit the AF now that Maloelap is mine. Only 35 of 48 actual fly on 17th.

Kwajalein -

Wotje - 70 B-17/24s continue to suppress the AF vs less than 5 Rufes on CAP. The AF is eventually closed, but Rufes fly from the port. 1 BG of B-24s (4 x 12 air groups) are diverted, while the B-17 and B-24 BG hit the AF now that Maloelap is mine. Only 77 of 96 fly on 17th. The number is down to 54 on 18th.

Maloelap - 16th
quote:

Ground combat at Maloelap (136,117)

Allied Shock attack

Attacking force 4202 troops, 64 guns, 261 vehicles, Assault Value = 184

Defending force 2694 troops, 26 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 31

Allied adjusted assault: 144

Japanese adjusted defense: 1

Allied assault odds: 144 to 1 (fort level 0)

Allied forces CAPTURE Maloelap !!!

Combat modifiers
Defender: disruption(-), experience(-), supply(-)

Japanese ground losses:
2936 casualties reported
Squads: 91 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 174 destroyed, 0 disabled
Engineers: 16 destroyed, 0 disabled
Guns lost 37 (37 destroyed, 0 disabled)
Units destroyed 3

Allied ground losses:
166 casualties reported
Squads: 1 destroyed, 7 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 5 disabled
Engineers: 6 destroyed, 0 disabled
Guns lost 2 (2 destroyed, 0 disabled)
Vehicles lost 3 (1 destroyed, 2 disabled)

Assaulting units:
110th Cmbt Engineer Battalion
1st USMC Tank Battalion
31st Infantry Regiment
2nd USMC Tank Battalion
226th Field Artillery Battalion

Defending units:
61st Naval Guard Unit
Maloelap Base Force
1st JNAF AF Unit

The base is trashed!! 68-100-99
So is the Combat Engineer unit. I'm down to ONE engineer on the island to repair base.

North Pacific:
Amchitka - Up to 19 A-29 Hudson hit AF daily and when weather permits. My CA, 4 CL, 4 DD BB TF hits the base again inflicting 160c, 3b, 1s, 14r.

Engineering: - Kodiak F5; Katha AF4; Roto AF9; Mili P1; Comilla AF6; Ahmedabad AF2

Notes:
The quick capture of Maloelap without significant resistance means the Marshalls are mine. It will take some more time for the rest of the islands to fall, but with Mili steadily expanding and the eventual repairs of the AF4 at Maloelap the island group will be in Allied hands soon enough.

Note to self. Add in empty xAK/xAPs TF to reload Combat Engineers and Tank units. Then, have the construction engineers, BFs, and Air HQs ready in another TF to unload. This is a must for atolls with stacking limits at 6000.

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 2/23/2013 11:48:28 AM >

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 325
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/23/2013 12:29:06 PM   
ny59giants

Dec 19, 20, 21 :
Nauru is invaded and captured.
KB shows up again and then....

Key: TT = Torpedo; bb = ground bombardment; c = casualties; b = base hits; s = supply hits; r = runway hits; p = port hits; f = fuel hits; AV = Assault Value; DC = Depth Charged; (*) = destroyed aircraft; If odds are underlined, they are the Allies; BG = Bomber Group of 48 planes (4 x 12 bomber squadrons)

Subs:
I-124 is attacked at Tabiteuea by an APD while she lays mines. Mines are successfully swept over the next few days without them hitting any ships.
Shad misses a Fast Transport TF at Kusaie.
I-4 gets BB California in her periscope 2 hexes SE of Nauru. She gets hit with 1 TT [12-36(30)-0-0]
I-5 is hit once by DDs off Ocean (part of BB TF)

CVs:
My CVs are now to the SE of Nauru to support the invasion.
KB shows up @ 117,118 (15 NW of Nauru) on 21st with 217 fighters, 256 bombers, 68 aux.

India/Burma:
Lashio - 2 x 42 Tojo sweep the 7th Indian Division one hex to east all three days.

China:
North - Yenan is still targeted by over 30 Sallys. The two Corps and HQ are now three hexes easterly from Hankow, while up to 70 bombers attack daily. On 21st...
quote:

Ground combat at 87,51 (near Anking)

Japanese Deliberate attack

Attacking force 28205 troops, 238 guns, 77 vehicles, Assault Value = 864

Defending force 7175 troops, 61 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 49

Japanese adjusted assault: 564

Allied adjusted defense: 88

Japanese assault odds: 6 to 1

Combat modifiers
Defender: terrain(+), leaders(+), morale(-), experience(-), supply(-)
Attacker:

Japanese ground losses:
125 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 14 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 2 disabled

Allied ground losses:
372 casualties reported
Squads: 41 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 19 disabled
Engineers: 1 destroyed, 6 disabled

Assaulting units:
15th Division
27th Division

Defending units:
7th Chinese Corps
84th Chinese Corps
21st Group Army
They will die a slow death here.

Australia:

South Pacific:
Luganville - Down to 31 B-17s on 19th vs 6 Zeros.

Marshalls -
Roi-Namur -

Kwajalein -

Wotje - 32 B-26s hit the static naval BF. Time to get ready for this invasion. Meanwhile B-17s hit the AF.

Maloelap - The place is busy as I continue to unload troops and supplies. Some from the invasion TF and others from the new TF with construction units, BF, and an Air HQ. Overstacking goes up to 19k on an atoll with 6k stacking. Thank god the Allies have supplies to burn as I lose lots due to this fact.

Nauru - F-4 recon the base on the 19th. This allows the current bombers stationed in the Gilberts to turn their attention fully on the troops there on the 20th. 60 B-24s, 21 B-17s, 32 B-26s, 12 B-25s, 30 TBFs, and 201 SBD hit the two BF company and SNLF.
21st - Landings!!
quote:

Night Naval bombardment of Nauru Island at 127,128

Allied Ships
BB Mississippi
BB New Mexico
BB Idaho
BB Tennessee
BB California
CA Canberra
CA Australia
DD O'Brien
DD Russell
DD Hammann
DD Anderson
DD Hughes
DD Buchanan
DD Aaron Ward
DD Monssen

Japanese ground losses:
639 casualties reported
Squads: 8 destroyed, 3 disabled
Non Combat: 40 destroyed, 4 disabled
Engineers: 6 destroyed, 5 disabled

Resources hits 5
Port hits 36
Port supply hits 4

Nuke them!!

quote:

Ground combat at Nauru Island (127,128)

Allied Shock attack

Attacking force 3126 troops, 28 guns, 24 vehicles, Assault Value = 109

Defending force 533 troops, 7 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 5

Allied adjusted assault: 30

Japanese adjusted defense: 3

Allied assault odds: 10 to 1 (fort level 2)

Allied forces CAPTURE Nauru Island !!!

Combat modifiers
Defender: terrain(+), forts(+), disruption(-), experience(-)
supply(-)

Japanese ground losses:
200 casualties reported
Squads: 11 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 4 destroyed, 0 disabled
Engineers: 2 destroyed, 0 disabled
Guns lost 3 (1 destroyed, 2 disabled)

Allied ground losses:
80 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 11 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled

Assaulting units:
24th (Sep) Infantry Rgt /1
5th Base Maint Engr Bn /1
13th USN Special Const Bn /1
ComAirCenPac
6th Air Advn Base Force /3
14th USN Special Const Bn /1

Defending units:
Yokosuka 6th SNLF
1st JNAF Coy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st JNAF Coy Wiped Out at Nauru Island by attrition!!!

North Pacific:
Amchitka - Up to 19 A-29 Hudson hit AF daily and when weather permits.

Engineering: - Trincomalee AF4; Port Kembla F6; Rarotonga P3

Notes:
Nick states that he had only one day warning about my invasion of Nauru. Thus, KB was too far away to intervene. Due to the quick capture of the base, I pull back all my ships to around Ocean. Hopefully, if KB moves further SE, my ships will be too far away.

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 2/23/2013 12:38:06 PM >

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 326
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/23/2013 1:12:22 PM   
ny59giants

Dec 22, 23, 24 :
Another Allied BB sunk by Japanese subs.

Key: TT = Torpedo; bb = ground bombardment; c = casualties; b = base hits; s = supply hits; r = runway hits; p = port hits; f = fuel hits; AV = Assault Value; DC = Depth Charged; (*) = destroyed aircraft; If odds are underlined, they are the Allies; BG = Bomber Group of 48 planes (4 x 12 bomber squadrons)

Subs:
I-24 launches 8 TT at BB West Virginia (3 SE of Ocean) and get 1 TT to hit. She is able to stay with the TF, but then I-170 gets 3 of 4 TT to hit again (2 West of Nonouti). These are enough to sink her.
Two ASW TF of 3 DDs are formed at Tabiteuea. They are sent out to patrol zones between there and Ocean. I-170 is DC and sunk by one of them.

CVs:
My CVs are now to the SE of Nauru to support the invasion.
KB "appears" to have headed back to Truk.

India/Burma:
Akyab and Cox's Bazar are each swept by 17 Tojo on 22nd.

China:
North - Yenan is still targeted by over 30 Sallys. The two Corps and HQ are now three hexes easterly from Hankow, while up to 70 bombers attack daily. Two deliberate attacks happen over three days. Their fate is sealed.

Australia:

South Pacific:
Luganville - My B-17s are worn out and resting at Suva.

Central Pacific: - My B-17s and B-24s are stood down.
Marshalls -
Roi-Namur - On the 22nd, my SBDs from Mili reach out and....
quote:

Morning Air attack on TF, near Roi-Namur at 132,114

Weather in hex: Light rain

Raid detected at 20 NM, estimated altitude 13,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 7 minutes

Allied aircraft
SBD-3 Dauntless x 28

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
DD Shiranui
DD Hamakaze, Bomb hits 4, heavy fires, heavy damage
DD Yayoi, Bomb hits 2, heavy fires

Japanese ground losses:
158 casualties reported
Non Combat: 7 destroyed, 11 disabled

quote:

Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Roi-Namur at 132,114

Raid detected at 30 NM, estimated altitude 12,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 11 minutes

Allied aircraft
SBD-3 Dauntless x 15

Allied aircraft losses
SBD-3 Dauntless: 1 damaged
SBD-3 Dauntless: 1 destroyed by flak

Japanese Ships
DD Shiranui
DD Yayoi, Bomb hits 3, and is sunk

Japanese ground losses:
7 casualties reported
Non Combat: 1 destroyed, 0 disabled

quote:

Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Roi-Namur at 132,114

Raid spotted at 16 NM, estimated altitude 16,000 feet.

Allied aircraft
SBD-3 Dauntless x 13

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
DD Shiranui, Bomb hits 2, heavy fires, heavy damage

Japanese ground losses:
32 casualties reported
Non Combat: 2 destroyed, 1 disabled

Looks like I got all 3 DDs.

Kwajalein - 23 P-38s sweep the empty skies.

Wotje - 32 B-26s hit the AF and troops. 12 Wildcats escort in 14 A-20s to hit troops (they come from the partially repaired Maloelap AF). 36 SBDs are added to these groups on the 24th (they don't inflict many casualties due to poor GrdB skill).

Nauru - Another shock attack on 22nd wipes out the last of the defenders. With KB gone, the transports move back from Ocean to finish unloading.

North Pacific:
Amchitka - Up to 19 A-29 Hudson hit AF daily and when weather permits. 5 PT face off against a 3 DD Fast Transport TF. Neither side gets any hits.

Engineering: - Diego Garcia AF4; Auckland F7; Kalemyo AF3; Anchorage F3; Seward AF5

Notes:
Nick replied that he uses his subs mainly to go after warships. They have done more damage and sinking than his carriers at this point.

QUESTIONS - Is it wiser to keep my DDs with the CVs and BBs OR to decrease those numbers (often 8 DDs per TF) and form a few small ASW TF to fend off his subs?? Have you found it is best to have the CV and/or BB TFs to lead or follow an ASW TF.

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 2/23/2013 1:17:30 PM >

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 327
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/23/2013 1:30:15 PM   
Q-Ball

In my game vs. Greyjoy, I have had the same problems with BBs as sub magnets. He has sunk 2 BBs completely by submarine (in other words, both undamaged when the first sub torp hit), and one of them was sunk by a RO-boat! Another lightly damaged BB was sunk by subs, and he damaged yet another. I've also lost at lease 4 cruisers 100% to subs. We're playing DaIronBabes-C mod, and prior to this mod I have never seen an IJN sub sink a BB that wasn't already damaged. He's doing a great job driving his boats, it drives me nuts!

I have noticed a big drop off in lethality, though, in mid-1943, with some DD upgrades. I've used dedicated ASW TFs, but escort DDs are doing their job now

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 328
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/23/2013 1:38:08 PM   
ny59giants

I'm playing the same mod as you Brad. We are just 6 months behind yours. I read both AARs to get tips and hopefully, lessen my learning curve as the Allies.

(in reply to Q-Ball)
Post #: 329
RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) - 2/23/2013 6:26:52 PM   
JocMeister

I´ve also had a lot of problems with Jap subs. Erik often gets his subs past insane ASW assets to strike at capital ships. I have found the only good defense seems to be moving around like crazy while flooding an area with 10-15 ASW TFs. My subs seems to be stuck shooting at PBs and xAKLs lately though! Figures...

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 330
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Australia Invaded!! NY59Giants (A) vs Olorin (J) Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI