Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problems in Possum scenario

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition >> Problems in Possum scenario Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems in Possum scenario - 9/7/2012 5:58:26 AM   
zeke99

I usually avoid 1941 scenario because I'm unable to prevent units to shatter in the 41 Blizzards. Nevertheless I decided to try Possums V6 scenario because I love his map and the details.

Playing as German I encountered several serious flaws I'd like to discuss.

1. Independent German Btlns (art/flak/pak):
Turned out to be a killer for the Germans! In Blizzard they drop to 10% readiness and even with special supply and air drops stay below 50%. That means they can't be withdrawn and result in corps shattering. Worse, the gun production is not high enough in 42 to get replacements for them or the Divs. Is there a way to delete these units?
2. Air force:
It's Aug42 now in my game and my Me109G get blasted out of the sky by thousands of Yak 9M :(
Yak 9M started production in May44! My tip, forget to try historic production, drop the Me109 and switch to FW190 as soon as possible.
3. Manual changes:
Many tanks or ac can't be changed manually. Computer ctrl has to be switched on which messes up pool management :(

As I'm too stupid to use the editor, does anybody know how to do the changes discussed above?

Thx
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition >> Problems in Possum scenario Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI