Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Drawing Problem in Editor

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Drawing Problem in Editor Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Drawing Problem in Editor - 9/5/2012 3:19:36 AM   
AlanBernardo

Hello!

Since I'm getting no response in the scenario forum, I am re-posting this here.

For some reason when I go to draw a landscape type in the editor-- say, for instance, sea-- each hex is being colored individually and sometimes two or three hexes at a time, with patches of the dominant landscape (grass)appearing in between.

I get this kind of look:

I have to work to get this kind of look as it is, because a green hex will appear out of nowhere within the sea.

In the files that go with the editor drawing is much easier and it looks better:

If I try and draw from the editor walkthrough scenario, I do get the better way, but once I try and create a new scenario or blank the landscape from an existing scenario, I get the same hex by hex painting.

It can't be a mouse problem, since it does work in the walkthrough scenario. It has to be some setting that I need to change.

Even with drawing boarders I get the same thing, with sometimes two or three sides of a hex being drawn with one click.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks,

Alan

Post #: 1
RE: Drawing Problem in Editor - 9/5/2012 9:25:35 AM   
Vic

not sure whats going on.

send me a savefile from which this is repeatable to vic@xs4all.nl please. Thanks! :)

best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to AlanBernardo)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Drawing Problem in Editor Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI