AVOID AAR

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

Keunert

AVOID AAR

Post by Keunert »

it's again the time of the year that Olivier plays me in his evil ways and does an aar. i do not have the time to do one myself and all the others aar are going slow. so what can i do? watch how his post count goes up but RESISTING to read what lies he is spreading...

here's my take on the game: everything is just fine. the krauts will run out of tanks within two weeks. Kiew is our next goal.

no no not read it, resist resist, resistance is futile
bwheatley

RE: AVOID AAR

Post by bwheatley »

Heheh mines trucking along i just post in spurts
-Alpha Tester Carrier Force
-Beta Tester ATG
- Mod Maintainer (past) for ATG's WAW mod
- Mod Maintainer (past) for ATG's GPW mod
-Beta Tester WITE
-Alpha Tester WITW
-Alpha Tester WITE2
-Alpha Tester Wif
-Beta Tester Command
Keunert

Post by Keunert »

Our HQ, nice to work in. There is cheering as news from the front tickle in.

Attachments
Stavka_hq.jpg
Stavka_hq.jpg (301.72 KiB) Viewed 84 times
olivier34

Post by olivier34 »

Are the news from the front so bad ? I like your castle, hope that I can install my HQ pretty soon in it [:'(]
Keunert

Post by Keunert »

you have to turn west to do so. news from the front are really good. i got a little too enthusiastic even and burned some troops. but watching axis troops flee is even more fun than killing off some axis minors! i like! and lots of sexy time with the local farmer daughters and of course the occasional goat mixed in!
Keunert

Post by Keunert »

this very moment a man in southern white russia is watching a replay of the soviet turn bursting into tears!
Le Olivier watching his Panzers run west:

Attachments
scary_man_crying.jpg
scary_man_crying.jpg (12.08 KiB) Viewed 84 times
olivier34

Post by olivier34 »

I was about to go to bed and have a nice sleep...could not resist to open the turn and now I cry...Keunert and I are playing a "live case blue game". "C'est du direct" en Français [;)]
olivier34

Post by olivier34 »

And now I see that this new turn is a rainy one again ! We have played 8 turns, 3 of them under heavy rain ! [:@]
Keunert

Post by Keunert »

la guerre, c'est de la merde!
i read to post 17, great AAR!

i liked the part where III corps failed to break the line the most.
LiquidSky

Post by LiquidSky »

We seem to be alternating between rain and clear ourselves.....I find it very annoying. I think we went 5 or 6 turns though, before it started this oscillation.
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”