Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

7 Objectives!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> The War Room >> 7 Objectives! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7 Objectives! - 9/2/2012 12:24:45 PM   
SCAF

On 3 June 1942 in the TRAPPENJAGD CAMPAIGN I was thinking I had the Eastern Front under control with three easy objectives so I played the Ambition card to get a forth new objective. The very next turn high command gave me three new objectives extra making a total of seven objectives. Looks like I will have to cancel all leave for the next month.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: 7 Objectives! - 9/7/2012 4:16:38 PM   
jonny211

HQ's been on the whisky again.

(in reply to SCAF)
Post #: 2
RE: 7 Objectives! - 9/8/2012 8:50:11 PM   
SCAF

On July 17th 1942 the German strategic position is at level 10. High Commands orders me to take Stalingrad by August 6 and Krasnodar by July 19. Yet still on the same turn on the High Command order report it states that I must take these two objectives two days earlier. I’m confused. Which date is it? I have not played the more time card the previous turn or this turn but have played it twice some turns ago before I received Stalingrad and Krasnodar as objectives. But then again maybe it has something to do with the whisky that went missing...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to jonny211)
Post #: 3
RE: 7 Objectives! - 9/10/2012 8:27:01 AM   
jonny211

If the buffoonery continues direct the Austrian Corporal to this link:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A27KDvQU4C4

Mind you the internet wasn't invented then so maybe not.

< Message edited by jonny211 -- 9/10/2012 8:28:02 AM >

(in reply to SCAF)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> The War Room >> 7 Objectives! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI