Ok, so a few things worth mentioning;
1. I am not a good player
2. I do things my way, others would do things in other ways
3. This is to win the Road to Minsk
4. This is NOT how I would do things in a bigger campaign
5. Nor did I post screenies all throughout the game, just the first turn. The reason is that a post was made in the main room, asking for an AAR showing what people do, why they do it, and how they do it. So that is what this is an attempt at, nothing more.
6. Nor is this the only way to win this one, but it is one way.
So, I have tried to explain everything in the screenshots, hope it is of some help, and if other more experienced players wish to add their better advice, please do so.
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen
("She is to be torpedoed!")