Reloading message

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

USXpat

Reloading message

Post by USXpat »

Just a quick question -- what is going on when you receive a message before the replay stating that "Your opponent may have reloaded x times"? I remember seeing this in the past but rare, not so rare now.
newtigersqn

RE: Reloading message

Post by newtigersqn »

I'm pretty sure it's a bug. If you even save the turn to play later, it gives that message.
I used to think I was indecisive, now I'm not so sure.
Menschenfresser

Post by Menschenfresser »

It's never worked reliably since day one IMO. Although I have yet to hear anyone post on exactly how to reproduce erroneous msgs.
Make wargames, not war.
USXpat

Post by USXpat »

Okay, thanks gentlemen -- thing is I have games going where I don't get that message but on occasion; and then I have a case where it's every turn anywhere from 1-5 times. Just seemed a bit odd. Will ignore it for now.
fogger

Post by fogger »

It means that you have loaded your opponents copy of your last turn.
Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.
sapper32

Post by sapper32 »

I get the message occasionaly my opponent usualy says in the mail if he has saved and played out the turn later,I guess its all about trust
The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”