The troops sceen behaves completely differently from the other screens having lists (eg ships).
- not possible to select multiple troops with CTRL / SHIFT to issue disband
- after selecting a troop and I issue the command, the screens scrolls up automatically to the top
It sounds a minor issue, but now when I have to arrange my troops (eg retire the useless ones), its basically impossible to do, because I should do it one by one, scrolling each time to the proper troop.
In addition it would be very useful:
- on the planet panel, when the mouse is over on a troop, in addition to it's name, it's strength could be displayed
- on the planet panel the strength of the colony is not visible when there is no war. It would be useful to have that calculated and shown.
- it is not possiple to manage, which troops are loaded/unloaded to a ship. Somehow it would be good to select when I want to drop just a couple troops to a planet from my huge troopships (and vice versa, in most cases I dont want to pick up all the troops from a panet and leave it undefended).
- in settings it could be set which troops loaded/unloaded first from/to a planet (eg: strongest, weakest)
< Message edited by szabferi -- 9/1/2012 4:52:23 PM >