Matrix Games Forums

Buzz Aldrins Space Program Manager is now available!Space Program Manager gets mini-site and Twitch SessionBuzz Aldrin: Ask Me Anything (AMA) on redditDeal of the week Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion WarsSpace Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Case Blue Olivier(Axis) vs Keunert

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> After Action Reports >> RE: Case Blue Olivier(Axis) vs Keunert Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Case Blue Olivier(Axis) vs Keunert - 10/2/2012 3:07:58 PM   
olivier34

Just enter into Baku...seems that the game is over...This scenario needs certainly to be more balance but I have had a great time playing it . Thanks Keunert !
But I am also a little sad... I would have enjoy to see the red army take the initiative and in 43 take his revenge.

(in reply to olivier34)
Post #: 91
RE: Case Blue Olivier(Axis) vs Keunert - 10/2/2012 5:13:53 PM   
LiquidSky

I would have liked to see that as well. I havent played far enough in a campaign yet to guage whether the Russians need more troops or not. I suspect they need more supply, although my opponent is quite fanatical at trying to save Russian units from destruction, so has more russian units on the map to feed.

Did the Autumn mud slow the axis down any? Did winter effect the German attack?

What's the sense of sending $2 million missiles to hit a $10 tent that's empty?

— President George W. Bush, Oval Office meeting, 13 September 2001.

(in reply to olivier34)
Post #: 92
RE: Case Blue Olivier(Axis) vs Keunert - 10/2/2012 5:43:19 PM   
olivier34

I have not encounter so many rainy turns in September. The first snow did not bother much, I had not to conduct difficult attacks at this time. Could have been a problem because the snow increase the entrenchment value. But the snow was not in the plains except north of the DON.

(in reply to LiquidSky)
Post #: 93
RE: Case Blue Olivier(Axis) vs Keunert - 10/2/2012 5:50:55 PM   
LiquidSky

I am thinking of adding an event that effects German AP's (the way Russians lose AP's to command failure) during heavy precipitation turns. It can be as random so sometimes units won't be effected at all, and others may be heavily effected. Maybe even during snow as well. I just have to come up with a random percentage chance per HQ, and a range of AP loss....as it is right now, the Russians lose between 20-70 AP's when they suffer a loss.

What's the sense of sending $2 million missiles to hit a $10 tent that's empty?

— President George W. Bush, Oval Office meeting, 13 September 2001.

(in reply to olivier34)
Post #: 94
RE: Case Blue Olivier(Axis) vs Keunert - 10/2/2012 8:33:17 PM   
Keunert

i just send the turn, so far no auto win. maybe it needs you to stay an entire turn in the city.

(in reply to LiquidSky)
Post #: 95
RE: Case Blue Olivier(Axis) vs Keunert - 10/2/2012 9:02:42 PM   
olivier34

Just opened the turn...game over...one of the oil field was starting to produce for the axis. I will do a screenshot of that. Two cossacks rgts had join too. We invite General Liziukov to join us as well.
Liquidsky, the heavy precipitation turns are enough difficult, don't you think ?
Maybe we could see sometimes two or three turns in a row with heavy precipitation (not in July or August).

(in reply to Keunert)
Post #: 96
RE: Case Blue Olivier(Axis) vs Keunert - 10/2/2012 9:07:25 PM   
Keunert

yes it's over, thanks a lot Olivier for an entertaining game!
you played very well!

(in reply to olivier34)
Post #: 97
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> After Action Reports >> RE: Case Blue Olivier(Axis) vs Keunert Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI