*Closed* Slow, fun, realistic campaign.

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

TheLoneGunman_MatrixForum

*Closed* Slow, fun, realistic campaign.

Post by TheLoneGunman_MatrixForum »

My game versus adsoul is on hold while he's on vacation, so I'm thinking I can support 2 pbem campaigns as long as it's understood that I've got work and school, so I'll try to produce a turn a day, but I will sometimes fall a little short of that goal.

For this game, I don't mind playing as either the Allies or Japan, and any version or scenario is acceptable to me, though I do prefer DaBigBabes and DaIronBabes with the extended map mod.

If I'm going to be playing Japan, I'd politely ask that you no longer read/participate in my AAR versus adsoul (but to warn you, don't expect me to do all the same moves if you have already read it! [8D])

I'm looking for a game with a minimum of "gamey" play, so if you feel I'm doing something wrong, I'm always open to discuss and correct the issue. We can go with standard HRs if desired, but I'm willing to discuss dropping or adding HRs (as an example, in my game with adsoul there is no HR regarding strategic bombing).

Also, if the slow turn rate turns you off, I'm willing to make the game 2 or even 3 day turns so that game time still progresses at a reasonable rate.

Thanks for your consideration.

Edit: I'd just like to add that I'll probably write up an AAR for the game, so fellow AAR writers are encouraged to apply!
CaptDave

RE: Slow, fun, realistic campaign.

Post by CaptDave »

PM sent (hours ago, but nobody else knows it!).
gunny3013

Post by gunny3013 »

PM Sent
TheLoneGunman_MatrixForum

Post by TheLoneGunman_MatrixForum »

Closed, think I found an opponent. Thanks to anyone who showed interest!

Return to “Opponents Wanted”