EuroWifCon 2012

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Joseignacio

EuroWifCon 2012

Post by Joseignacio »

I don't remember having seen any post on this event.

I have just subscribed, and I am eager with anticipation. Anybody in the forum is up to it?

http://www.eurowif.de/
Orm

RE: EuroWifCon 2012

Post by Orm »

I am not able to go this year. [:(]
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
Moggul

Post by Moggul »

José Ignacio.

Very tempting. I need to play WiF again before I die. ;)
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

A ver si te animas, hombre, que soy el único español que está yendo, al menos estos últimos años... / Come on, join us! Don't want to be the only spaniard like these last years...
hjaco

Post by hjaco »

Yeah I am coming this year though I am currently handicapped by a broken arm.
Hit them where they aren't
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: hjaco

That should be worth 2 extra BPs each turn per major power - dontcha think?
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

[:o][&o] Wow, that's amazing

Where do you come from?
hjaco

Post by hjaco »

Ah uhm I meant I will attend if my arm will recover before the Con. Though coming from Denmark I am not that much of a viking :-)

We both attended last year if I am not mistaken? I played Japan on table 5 - see detailed game report here http://www.eurowif.de/
Drantos

Post by Drantos »

Ah uhm I meant I will attend if my arm will recover before the Con. Though coming from Denmark I am not that much of a viking :-)

We both attended last year if I am not mistaken? I played Japan on table 5 - see detailed game report here...
Hey man,

don´t show the whole world in which manner you slaughtered us [:D]

Nobody will take me serious as an opponent anymore [:@][:)]

Fix your arm. I´m looking forward to meet you and Carsten and of course Jose in a couple of weeks.

Greetings

Markus G
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

We both attended last year if I am not mistaken? I played Japan on table 5 - see detailed game report here http://www.eurowif.de/

'Course we did. I think I knwo now who you are. If I am right you had a sound victory, but I don't think any ingenuous will consider you a week opponent, Markus... [:D]

Re-reading my post:

Of course you may be a week opponent (and you'll be again this week), but not a weak one. [:)]

Hehehe, the emails previous for agreeing rules et al, already crossing the Net, in about 15 days, we'll be there...
hjaco

Post by hjaco »

Playing WIF once a year has its price Markus. At least Schäffers Barbarossa defense has improved in comparison to playing the norwegians [:'(]
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

'Course we did. I think I know now who you are. If I am right you had a sound victory, but I don't think any ingenuous will consider you a week opponent, Markus... [:D]

Re-reading my post:

Of course you may be a week opponent (and you'll be again this week), but not a weak one. [:)]

Hehehe, the emails previous for agreeing rules et al, already crossing the Net, in about 15 days, we'll be there...
dale1066

Post by dale1066 »

Are there any game reports ready from this years tables?
We're here for a good time not a long time!
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

Not yet. This year we were not so strongly encouraged to make an AAR, at my table there was a loose agreement that I would do one and then submit it to the rest for approval, but finally we did not. My fault. I am wondering if I still remember enough of it to make it...

Return to “World in Flames”