Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CasBlue.exe has stopped working

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> CasBlue.exe has stopped working Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CasBlue.exe has stopped working - 8/20/2012 4:47:12 PM   
SCAF

I am running version 101g-beta with no mods. I tried to play TRAPPENJAGD scenario and can’t get pass turn 2. Games crashes near the end of AI turn 1 or 2.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: CasBlue.exe has stopped working - 8/20/2012 7:37:24 PM   
meklore61

I would first check to see what programs you having running at the same time. I've noticed that when I'm playing certain programs, like Rhapsody, in the background that certain functions in the game either don't work or work intermittently. Trying turning some of your programs off that run in the background and see if that doesn't help. I've actually had this error occur in the first turn of so in the Trappenjagd scenario, but limiting what runs while playing DCCB seemed to help.

(in reply to SCAF)
Post #: 2
RE: CasBlue.exe has stopped working - 8/21/2012 11:30:04 AM   
SCAF

Thanks for the response. I was thinking it was maybe a game related issue. Will certainly try your suggestions.

(in reply to meklore61)
Post #: 3
RE: CasBlue.exe has stopped working - 8/21/2012 5:29:17 PM   
Vic

Try upgrading to beta patch v1.02.

If it continues in this v1.02 please send me a savegame (from which you can cause the crash by pressing end turn) to vic@xs4all.nl.

It would be very much appreciated.

Sorry for the incovenience.. Are the other scenarios running normal on your system?

Best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to SCAF)
Post #: 4
RE: CasBlue.exe has stopped working - 8/22/2012 11:35:16 AM   
SCAF

Hi Vic, nice to meet  you  “in person”
I have installed v1.02 and still the same crash during the AI turns at about the end. After about 5 tries I found a workaround to my problem. I had show AI moves on and Fog of war off. I changed show AI moves to off but kept Fog of war off. I can still view those Ruskie’s moves using the history button afterwards.
PS. I don’t have a save file anymore, but will try to repeat the crash and email you.

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 5
RE: CasBlue.exe has stopped working - 8/22/2012 11:46:39 AM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: SCAF

Hi Vic, nice to meet  you  “in person”
I have installed v1.02 and still the same crash during the AI turns at about the end. After about 5 tries I found a workaround to my problem. I had show AI moves on and Fog of war off. I changed show AI moves to off but kept Fog of war off. I can still view those Ruskie’s moves using the history button afterwards.
PS. I don’t have a save file anymore, but will try to repeat the crash and email you.

Yes it would be very much appreciated if you could.
And thanks for helping me stamp out these last remaining issues.

Best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to SCAF)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> CasBlue.exe has stopped working Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI