CasBlue.exe has stopped working

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

SCAF

CasBlue.exe has stopped working

Post by SCAF »

I am running version 101g-beta with no mods. I tried to play TRAPPENJAGD scenario and can’t get pass turn 2. Games crashes near the end of AI turn 1 or 2.

Attachments
gamecrash.jpg
gamecrash.jpg (441.86 KiB) Viewed 87 times
marion61

RE: CasBlue.exe has stopped working

Post by marion61 »

I would first check to see what programs you having running at the same time. I've noticed that when I'm playing certain programs, like Rhapsody, in the background that certain functions in the game either don't work or work intermittently. Trying turning some of your programs off that run in the background and see if that doesn't help. I've actually had this error occur in the first turn of so in the Trappenjagd scenario, but limiting what runs while playing DCCB seemed to help.
SCAF

Post by SCAF »

[font=calibri]Thanks for the response. I was thinking it was maybe a game related issue. Will certainly try your suggestions. [/font]
Vic

Post by Vic »

Try upgrading to beta patch v1.02.

If it continues in this v1.02 please send me a savegame (from which you can cause the crash by pressing end turn) to vic@xs4all.nl.

It would be very much appreciated.

Sorry for the incovenience.. Are the other scenarios running normal on your system?

Best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
SCAF

Post by SCAF »

[font=calibri]Hi Vic, nice to meet  you  “in person” [/font]
[font=calibri]I have installed v1.02 and still the same crash during the AI turns at about the end. After about 5 tries I found a workaround to my problem. I had show AI moves on and Fog of war off. I changed show AI moves to off but kept Fog of war off. I can still view those Ruskie’s moves using the history button afterwards.[/font]
[font=calibri]PS. I don’t have a save file anymore, but will try to repeat the crash and email you.[/font]

Vic

Post by Vic »

ORIGINAL: SCAF

[font=calibri]Hi Vic, nice to meet  you  “in person” [/font]
[font=calibri]I have installed v1.02 and still the same crash during the AI turns at about the end. After about 5 tries I found a workaround to my problem. I had show AI moves on and Fog of war off. I changed show AI moves to off but kept Fog of war off. I can still view those Ruskie’s moves using the history button afterwards.[/font]
[font=calibri]PS. I don’t have a save file anymore, but will try to repeat the crash and email you.[/font]

Yes it would be very much appreciated if you could.
And thanks for helping me stamp out these last remaining issues.

Best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Tech Support”