pbem message about "He has deleted a directory"

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here. Post any Community Site Requests here as well.

Moderator: Vic

zzmzzm

pbem message about "He has deleted a directory"

Post by zzmzzm »

sometimes I have the pbem message " has been making changes to log files. He has deleted a directory" . But I have not change anything except playing the game. Why this happened? Need I change my anti_virus software?
ong ma ni bei mei hong
zzmzzm

RE: pbem message about "He has deleted a directory"

Post by zzmzzm »

I copyed save file out during once game. And there comes this message. That's right.
But I only did that only one time. from then I have not do that again but this message come out once in three or four turns. I can not play with others anymore.

ong ma ni bei mei hong
Vic

RE: pbem message about "He has deleted a directory"

Post by Vic »

Sorry your having problems.

Do you play on different computers?

you could try doing a complete removal of the game, and then fresh install of the game, that should help. It should give you only 1 round of wiped logbook settings.

Also it is not impossible your antivirus prevents the game from writing to files and creating directories and the like. Try playing your turns with it switched off to see if it makes a difference.

In the worst case play with PBEM protection off.

best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Advanced Tactics Support”