Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

pbem message about "He has deleted a directory"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> pbem message about "He has deleted a directory" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
pbem message about "He has deleted a directory" - 8/19/2012 1:47:55 AM   
zzmzzm

sometimes I have the pbem message " has been making changes to log files. He has deleted a directory" . But I have not change anything except playing the game. Why this happened? Need I change my anti_virus software?
Post #: 1
RE: pbem message about "He has deleted a directory... - 8/19/2012 5:21:36 AM   
zzmzzm

I copyed save file out during once game. And there comes this message. That's right.
But I only did that only one time. from then I have not do that again but this message come out once in three or four turns. I can not play with others anymore.

(in reply to zzmzzm)
Post #: 2
RE: pbem message about "He has deleted a directory... - 8/21/2012 6:57:23 PM   
Vic

Sorry your having problems.

Do you play on different computers?

you could try doing a complete removal of the game, and then fresh install of the game, that should help. It should give you only 1 round of wiped logbook settings.

Also it is not impossible your antivirus prevents the game from writing to files and creating directories and the like. Try playing your turns with it switched off to see if it makes a difference.

In the worst case play with PBEM protection off.

best,
Vic

< Message edited by Vic -- 8/21/2012 6:59:25 PM >

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to zzmzzm)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> pbem message about "He has deleted a directory" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI