Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Suggestion to Improve Slitherine

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Suggestion to Improve Slitherine Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Suggestion to Improve Slitherine - 8/17/2012 9:05:52 PM   
Marquo

1. This morning my computer unceremoniously shutdown to upgrade Windows, and I am sure there are many other reasons to lose part of a turn; this of course requires a reload.... lucky for me I had only just started my turn.

2. Saving a turn on Slitherine requires logging in again after the save; not very efficient time management. I would save more often if it wasn't such a bother.

3. Why not have an automatic periodic save without log out when playing multiplayer? This would avoid the innocent loss of turns and also help prevent cheating - no retrograde reload possible.

Marquo
Post #: 1
RE: Suggestion to Improve Slitherine - 8/21/2012 12:33:25 PM   
76mm

I've wished for the same thing but wonder if the time required to conduct a save is not a constraint; it seems to take a few minutes for each save, during which time the game screen in blank. If you tried to save in the background, I wonder what would happen if the player were moving units while the save was underway?

(in reply to Marquo)
Post #: 2
RE: Suggestion to Improve Slitherine - 8/21/2012 3:20:35 PM   
Blubel

I would really like that, too.

(in reply to 76mm)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Suggestion to Improve Slitherine Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI