Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: aircraft factories

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: aircraft factories Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: aircraft factories - 8/25/2012 8:38:31 AM   
inqistor

So... was the goal to put planes production into historical places, or just consolidation of model production into one place?
In late war I would like to have important models produce in several places, so when B-29 will come knocking, I would not lose entire production in that attack (but 3 days later, in another )
Anyway, I have not checked all you links, but it is written, that HARBIN had some large engines production.

Just spotted this - why does Okayama research the same BETTY model twice?

(in reply to RisingSun)
Post #: 31
RE: aircraft factories - 8/25/2012 10:44:40 AM   
RisingSun

quote:

ORIGINAL: inqistor

So... was the goal to put planes production into historical places, or just consolidation of model production into one place?
In late war I would like to have important models produce in several places, so when B-29 will come knocking, I would not lose entire production in that attack (but 3 days later, in another )
Anyway, I have not checked all you links, but it is written, that HARBIN had some large engines production.

Just spotted this - why does Okayama research the same BETTY model twice?

Hi there Inqistor, i couldnt find another other links on details if i miss anything. There so much going on and cant always believe what been posted on Wikipedia. I remember awhile back i was trying to update the Mogami Class Cruiser, those morons from Europe kept putting them back the way it was. So i had to explain myself and details, etcs. But still no use to get around that so i got tired of placing my infos back in there again lol.

So had to use best judgements as i can on wiki posts. And the Betty model you mention, it was twice in old scenario and i had no idea why it is twice either, i didnt put it there. The new sections is what i change in order by date.

Also if you take a look at Osaka, you will noticed there is Ki-102b "Randy" 11/44 and Ki-102a "Randy" 3/45 so i had no idea wtf that was either. Anyway i change the date in that mod by switching them around so "a" model will come first.

Also saw you post on your mod, did a good job there and alot of work on it!

(in reply to inqistor)
Post #: 32
RE: aircraft factories - 9/1/2012 7:55:02 AM   
inqistor

quote:

ORIGINAL: RisingSun

Hi there Inqistor, i couldnt find another other links on details if i miss anything. There so much going on and cant always believe what been posted on Wikipedia. I remember awhile back i was trying to update the Mogami Class Cruiser, those morons from Europe kept putting them back the way it was. So i had to explain myself and details, etcs. But still no use to get around that so i got tired of placing my infos back in there again lol.

I have found, that The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia have frequently quite detailed info, unavailable on other sites. For example, here is link for ZERO page, which shows detailed number for production, and places it was produced (together with links)

(in reply to RisingSun)
Post #: 33
RE: aircraft factories - 9/1/2012 10:06:59 AM   
RisingSun

quote:

ORIGINAL: inqistor

quote:

ORIGINAL: RisingSun

I have found, that The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia have frequently quite detailed info, unavailable on other sites. For example, here is link for ZERO page, which shows detailed number for production, and places it was produced (together with links)

Thank you inqistor, also noticed that when first production at Sumitomo Metal Industries (A6M wikipedia) stated that back in 1936. So there no telling if they move the plant OPs or expanded more productions in more than one areas. IMO if i wanted to get massive production and knew these aircrafts are superior for sometime, i would simply build them in more than one places.

Thank for the infos :)

(in reply to inqistor)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: aircraft factories Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI