Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Not WITPAE related question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Not WITPAE related question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Not WITPAE related question - 8/15/2012 3:52:09 AM   
jcjordan

It's not AE related nor WW2 related but figured among the masses accumulated here someone might be able to answer the question. In WW1, was there an ace (maybe German) who had "Abandon All Hope" as part of his nose art?
Post #: 1
RE: Not WITPAE related question - 8/15/2012 2:27:41 PM   
AW1Steve

No but ther WAS a "Chig" fighter that did in the old "Sci-Fi" TV series "Above and beyond" that did. That's THE ONLY time I've ever run into it. (OK, So I'm a Sci_fi geek---sue me!).

"Geezerhood is a state of mind, attained by being largely out of yours". AW1Steve

"Quit whining and play the game. Or go home". My 7th grade baseball coach. It applies well to WITP AE players.

(in reply to jcjordan)
Post #: 2
RE: Not WITPAE related question - 8/15/2012 2:46:15 PM   
nashvillen

+1
quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

No but ther WAS a "Chig" fighter that did in the old "Sci-Fi" TV series "Above and beyond" that did. That's THE ONLY time I've ever run into it. (OK, So I'm a Sci_fi geek---sue me!).

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 3
RE: Not WITPAE related question - 8/15/2012 3:05:14 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

+1
quote:

Well there you have it! The guy with a Klingon B-10 Battlecruiser as an avatar agrees with me!

"Geezerhood is a state of mind, attained by being largely out of yours". AW1Steve

"Quit whining and play the game. Or go home". My 7th grade baseball coach. It applies well to WITP AE players.

(in reply to nashvillen)
Post #: 4
RE: Not WITPAE related question - 8/15/2012 4:04:58 PM   
Schanilec

quote:

Consider yourself served.

This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 5
RE: Not WITPAE related question - 8/15/2012 4:07:07 PM   
Schanilec

We'll meet again on the Kangaroo (Peoples) Court Thread with Judge Milan (sic). Yum.

(in reply to Schanilec)
Post #: 6
RE: Not WITPAE related question - 8/15/2012 4:09:28 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

We'll meet again on the Kangaroo (Peoples) Court Thread with Judge Milan (sic). Yum.

Actually , I'd rather meet at the watering hole of your choice when I road trip up your way later this year. Would you be willing to settle out of court if I bought you a couple of drinks?

(in reply to Schanilec)
Post #: 7
RE: Not WITPAE related question - 8/15/2012 6:37:49 PM   
Schanilec

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Actually , I'd rather meet at the watering hole of your choice when I road trip up your way later this year. Would you be willing to settle out of court if I bought you a couple of drinks?

Sure.

We'll litigate, tip a couple and get the case thrown out of court. Give me a holler.

Heading up this way, eh? What'd you do? Witness protection program?

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 8
RE: Not WITPAE related question - 8/15/2012 10:51:39 PM   
jcjordan

quote:

Me too & that's what got me to thinking about it & I seem to remember that it was an homage to Dante's Inferno & thought I'd seen/read of some ace who had that as his nose art but then again it might've been just a Hollywood script loosely based on truth that mentioned it.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Not WITPAE related question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI