Not WITPAE related question

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

jcjordan

Not WITPAE related question

Post by jcjordan »

It's not AE related nor WW2 related but figured among the masses accumulated here someone might be able to answer the question. In WW1, was there an ace (maybe German) who had "Abandon All Hope" as part of his nose art?
AW1Steve

RE: Not WITPAE related question

Post by AW1Steve »

No but ther WAS a "Chig" fighter that did in the old "Sci-Fi" TV series "Above and beyond" that did. That's THE ONLY time I've ever run into it. (OK, So I'm a Sci_fi geek---sue me!). [:D]
nashvillen

Post by nashvillen »

+1
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

No but ther WAS a "Chig" fighter that did in the old "Sci-Fi" TV series "Above and beyond" that did. That's THE ONLY time I've ever run into it. (OK, So I'm a Sci_fi geek---sue me!). [:D]
AW1Steve

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

+1

Well there you have it! The guy with a Klingon B-10 Battlecruiser as an avatar agrees with me! [:D]
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

Consider yourself served.[:D]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

We'll meet again on the Kangaroo (Peoples) Court Thread with Judge Milan (sic). Yum.[;)]
AW1Steve

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

We'll meet again on the Kangaroo (Peoples) Court Thread with Judge Milan (sic). Yum.[;)]

Actually , I'd rather meet at the watering hole of your choice when I road trip up your way later this year. Would you be willing to settle out of court if I bought you a couple of drinks? [&:][:D]
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Actually , I'd rather meet at the watering hole of your choice when I road trip up your way later this year. Would you be willing to settle out of court if I bought you a couple of drinks? [&:][:D]

Sure.

We'll litigate, tip a couple and get the case thrown out of court. Give me a holler.

Heading up this way, eh? What'd you do? Witness protection program? [:D]
jcjordan

Post by jcjordan »

Me too & that's what got me to thinking about it & I seem to remember that it was an homage to Dante's Inferno & thought I'd seen/read of some ace who had that as his nose art but then again it might've been just a Hollywood script loosely based on truth that mentioned it.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”