Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unit damage question.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Unit damage question. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unit damage question. - 8/14/2012 10:24:53 PM   
stormbringer3

Is there an easy way to look at a unit and see what it has lost vs. its' full strength without having to open up the OOB and compare?
Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Unit damage question. - 8/14/2012 10:28:34 PM   
alex0809

You can check in the list for reinforcements requested where the numbers are written like 5(10)
The one in brackets is the total number of reinforcements the unit needs.

EDIT: No I think I'm wrong sorry.. I'm currently trying to figure it out myself...

EDIT2: After checking a few units, I think the number in brackets DOES state how many reinforcements the unit needs for full strength. I just don't really understand what the number that isn't in brackets is standing for.

For example some infantry divisions have 300(100) as infantry requested. They do need 100 infantry for full strength but then what is the 300 for?
I hope someone who knows the game better than me can answer this

< Message edited by alex0809 -- 8/14/2012 10:33:28 PM >

(in reply to stormbringer3)
Post #: 2
RE: Unit damage question. - 8/15/2012 12:34:02 AM   
anonymous

I think it may be that the unit will always request maximum troops it can receive in one round, when the RPL is set to PRIORITY(PRIO).
Indeed, the OKH only send 100 infantry even if it requests 300 in the last replacement.

(in reply to alex0809)
Post #: 3
RE: Unit damage question. - 8/15/2012 7:04:31 AM   
starbuck310

I use unit integrity as a measure of actual unit strength v full combat strength. I dont change the replen pri. I just rest units out of combat and they regain combat strength (unity integrity). That along with unit readiness is a good indication of overal combat readiness.

< Message edited by starbuck310 -- 8/15/2012 7:15:35 AM >

(in reply to anonymous)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Unit damage question. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI