Matrix Games Forums

Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch! Hell is now available!War in the West Wacht am Rhein AAR
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Few minor problems

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Few minor problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Few minor problems - 8/13/2012 4:44:35 PM   
RCH

I was wondering if there are some solutions that others player have before I post a help desk ticket.

I am able to run the game on Vista (I have a xp computer also if I needed) and the 2.22 patch works fine for me.

Combat resolution box gets cut off at the top. If I get a message that a town was captured that is a small message and I see the whole message. If it is a combat message I lose the first three lines so I never knew who sent the message. Most of the time I can figure it out. Not a big issue, but it would be nice to see the whole message.

I cannot access the bottom of the map. The resolution is good I just cannot "see" the bottom row of the map. This is only a problem in the Crisis on the Danube Scenario" as the three reinforcing corps MacDonald etc, I cannot "click" on and therefor I cannot give any orders to them.

Also on the Crisis on the Danube scenario the French Guards are missing. I came across a thread on the forum where Frank said he will email anyone who wanted the scenario with the correct oob (http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1121906). Does anyone have this file or should I email Frank Hunter?

The campaign option doesn't work. Is the campaign option for only the first 1805 scenario or does it work with all the scenarios?

Miniatures option doesn't work.

I know this is an old game, but they are still selling it. They are selling it at $20 which would infer proper support.

I do really like the game.
Post #: 1
RE: Few minor problems - 8/14/2012 5:27:33 PM   
RCH

Having received a pm, I am concluding that Vista isn't running the game properly. I have changed the resolution around and cannot get that last bottom row to come into view. I will fire the game up on my xp machine and go from there.

< Message edited by RCH -- 8/14/2012 10:23:09 PM >

(in reply to RCH)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Few minor problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI