Is there any problem between Panzer Corps 1.10 and Panzer Corps DLC?

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Mappo

Is there any problem between Panzer Corps 1.10 and Panzer Corps DLC?

Post by Mappo »

Hi all, I have updated my Panzer Corps copy to 1.10 version and today I bought Grand Campaign '39 and Grand Campaign '40. Before installing these campaigns I would like to know if there is any problem with these campaigns, since they were created before the 1.10 update.
Many thanks in advance
Erik Rutins

RE: Is there any problem between Panzer Corps 1.10 and Panzer Corps DLC?

Post by Erik Rutins »

No problem at all! Everything is designed to work together - we spent quite a bit of time testing all the combinations of installations just to make sure.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Panzer Corps”