Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, Feb 7 2013)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, Feb 7 2013) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, F... - 3/6/2013 11:20:57 PM   
Nick Schieben

Hi,

I've been using GME with this amzing mod, and each and every update of it, ever since I restarted GC 39 and I'm now struggling to finish GC 42 (field marshal level). Once you install GME and it creates create the MODS folder install Deducter's mod as follows:

Panzer Corps\MODS\GC Unit Revisions v1.x.x\

Note there will be 3 folders here under GC Unit Revisions: DLC, softcore and uninstall. Remember to disable this and other mods in GME when updating Panzer Corps, and reneable them probtly once updated

Regards,

< Message edited by Nick Schieben -- 3/6/2013 11:22:56 PM >

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 31
RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, F... - 3/7/2013 12:24:23 AM   
cataphract88

Thanks Nick, that seems to work.

And thanks Deducter for all your efforts in putting together a great mod and manual.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Nick Schieben

Hi,

I've been using GME with this amzing mod, and each and every update of it, ever since I restarted GC 39 and I'm now struggling to finish GC 42 (field marshal level). Once you install GME and it creates create the MODS folder install Deducter's mod as follows:

Note there will be 3 folders here under GC Unit Revisions: DLC, softcore and uninstall. Remember to disable this and other mods in GME when updating Panzer Corps, and reneable them probtly once updated

Regards,

Richard

(in reply to Nick Schieben)
Post #: 32
RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, F... - 3/7/2013 8:08:58 PM   
deducter

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nick Schieben

Hi,

Regards,

I have been playing around with GME and I think I figured out how to do it, it seems fairly simple. For the next update (perhaps as early as this weekend), I will include a GME option with installation. Thanks for the posters who alerted me to this.

< Message edited by deducter -- 3/7/2013 8:10:24 PM >

(in reply to Nick Schieben)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, Feb 7 2013) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI