Matrix Games Forums

Buzz Aldrins Space Program Manager is now available!Space Program Manager gets mini-site and Twitch SessionBuzz Aldrin: Ask Me Anything (AMA) on redditDeal of the week Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion WarsSpace Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can start t1 Case Blau and have no minor objective

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Can start t1 Case Blau and have no minor objective Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can start t1 Case Blau and have no minor objective - 8/7/2012 10:31:41 AM   
abulbulian

Real easy to recreate, just start up a game a few times until you get it looking like this. Played to t2 and it's still this way. Kind of shocked this one got past qc? Maybe it's a regression from patch 1.01b which I'm using.

recreation steps
1) start up Case Blue (long)
2) look at Minor order report - no minor order
3) look at High command order report - no minor order
* if it doesn't happen the first time - 'lather rise and repeat until it does'. I did it a few times and seems like about 25% - sort of like the weather/heavy rain nonsense. Sorry had to poke fun of that because it just really pissed me off today to find out this rule.

Pleas Please can we just have a historical weather checkbox like every other single war game every made -board or computer.

oh and on T2 it stays the same. I think it eventually went away by t4 on some of my tests. Then I just didn't have a minor order for each turn after..maybe never get another? No clue, I suppose I can look in the code to and see what issue is. Once I calm down from weather issue, I'll try and do that.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by abulbulian -- 8/7/2012 10:49:42 AM >

- Beta Tester WitE and ATG
- Alpha Tester WitW

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
Post #: 1
RE: Can start t1 Case Blau and have no minor objective - 8/7/2012 1:44:52 PM   
Vic

Hi Abdullian,

There seems to be a glitch here indeed. Thanks for reporting this!

I have catched the issue and this will be fixed in the next beta patch v1.02.

However i justed retested this and it is just a glitch in the report stating 1 where it should have stated 0. It will not lead to never receiving minor orders again. You will get (eventually) a new minor order. The timing of receiving minor orders is randomized however, so sometimes it can take quite a number of rounds. If impatient you can always play the 'ambition' card to receive one straight away.

kind regards,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to abulbulian)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Can start t1 Case Blau and have no minor objective Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI