Well, I was reaching for mods to DCCB and I saw this. It looked great but when a tried to play it I saw that the mod had some issues, so... how I wanted to watch the "entrails" of the game I began tu revised this mod.
I have started with this:
ORIGINAL: The Red Baron
I just started this mod, but I had to dive into the editor to make a few changes. I'm not sure if you plan an updated version, but, if so, you might want to incorporate these tweaks:
1. Changed the People and starting morale of the "5x PzKpfw IIIJ" subformations in LSSAH and Viking to Waffen-SS and 70, respectively. The original values used Soviet as the People and had 50 for a starting morale, so the units were requesting Soviet PzKpfw IIIJ's for replacements.
2. Changed Predef unit #44 [SS Panzer Bat ( 46)] so the 5x PzKpfw IIIJ subformation would use Waffen-SS as the People and start with a morale of 70.
3. Changed the Staff rating of 11A (HisUnit #887) from 50 to 100.
4. Changed the Staff rating of 2A (H) (HisUnit #892) from 50 to 100.
5. Changed the Staff rating of 8A (It) (HisUnit #894) from 50 to 100.
6. Changed the Staff rating of 2A (HisUnit #889) from 50 to 100.
I made changes 3-6 because the your original values seemed far too low, especially for 11A (Manstein) and 2A (von Salmuth), leaving the officers with the inabilty to command anything above 100 staff. The new values I assigned appear to be consistent with your design philosophy (an approximate 1:1 match between the officer's staff rating and the amount of staff assigned).
This is a great mod. I love the color and graphics changes and the extra Pz Bns in the PzDs provide awesome flexibility; sames goes for the addition of another RGT of artillery in the motorized divisions.
It was eassy, although in the HQ I did:
Changed the Staff rating of 11A (HisUnit #887) from 50 to 300.
Changed the Staff rating of 2A (H) (HisUnit #892) from 50 to 300.
Changed the Staff rating of 8A (It) (HisUnit #894) from 50 to 200.
Changed the Staff rating of 2A (HisUnit #889) from 50 to 200.
... and the soviet SS Panzer IIIJ now should be SS people.
I solved a issue with the reinforcements of the AA units: the Flacks that arrived to the OKH were of an incorrect people, so the divisions didn't recive reinforcements by their lost Flacks. Now the Flacks are "Flack troops".
But I made some changes by myself: I don't know if the purpose of Ritterkrieg was make their own people for the Gebirgsjäger troopes, because he made a portrait for them, so I decided make the Gebirgsjäger a new people for this mod.
They have their own portrait, their own soldiers image and their own ensign.
I reduced their limited to break form 50 to 40 (is supposed that they are elite troops). I have put the "lines" to recive reinforcements to the Gebirgsjäger units, but I don't know if it is optimized (maybe you are not going to recive enough reinforcements o maybe you finish with the OKH crowded by gebirgsjägers)
I make another little cosmetic change: now, the historical SS divisions (LSAH, Wiking, Das Reich and Totenkopf) now have his own ensign in their tokens
I have packed the mod just as I have it in my computer, so in the .ZIP archive you are going to find some of the pics from the mod of redmarkus4 (dirty units, etc) and the mod of the historical flags (there are swastika).
P.D: Sorry for my awful English
P.D 2: I can put images
< Message edited by Sotomonte -- 11/12/2017 6:30:22 PM >