The Red Baron
From: Adirondack Mtns, NY
I just started this mod, but I had to dive into the editor to make a few changes. I'm not sure if you plan an updated version, but, if so, you might want to incorporate these tweaks:
1. Changed the People and starting morale of the "5x PzKpfw IIIJ" subformations in LSSAH and Viking to Waffen-SS and 70, respectively. The original values used Soviet as the People and had 50 for a starting morale, so the units were requesting Soviet PzKpfw IIIJ's for replacements.
2. Changed Predef unit #44 [SS Panzer Bat ( 46)] so the 5x PzKpfw IIIJ subformation would use Waffen-SS as the People and start with a morale of 70.
3. Changed the Staff rating of 11A (HisUnit #887) from 50 to 100.
4. Changed the Staff rating of 2A (H) (HisUnit #892) from 50 to 100.
5. Changed the Staff rating of 8A (It) (HisUnit #894) from 50 to 100.
6. Changed the Staff rating of 2A (HisUnit #889) from 50 to 100.
I made changes 3-6 because the your original values seemed far too low, especially for 11A (Manstein) and 2A (von Salmuth), leaving the officers with the inabilty to command anything above 100 staff. The new values I assigned appear to be consistent with your design philosophy (an approximate 1:1 match between the officer's staff rating and the amount of staff assigned).
This is a great mod. I love the color and graphics changes and the extra Pz Bns in the PzDs provide awesome flexibility; sames goes for the addition of another RGT of artillery in the motorized divisions.