Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!A little bit of history with To End All WarsBattle Academy 2 gets a release date!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Dan Nichols(A).

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Dan Nichols(A). Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Dan Ni... - 8/5/2012 9:45:30 PM   
DivePac88

(Yes Folks... this bird flies, and not only flies, this bird sours like a Snow Crane.)

This will be an AAR of sorts, covering my grand campaign against Dan Nichols. I will be writing short newspaper type reports on each turn, with some Map shots. I will attach the combat reports on the bottom of each report for each turn, hidden for those who care to read them.

We are playing a slightly modified Scenario 2 campaign, in which I start with 3 extra early air HQ's, and in return Dan gets 3 early aviation units. These units are the JAAF 51st Air Division, JNAF 15 Air Flotilla, and JNAF 25 Air Flotilla for Japan. While the Allies receive the RAF 223 Group Wing, 1st USMC Air Wing Base Force, and 30th Aviation Base Force.

This is basically because it is my belief that the Japanese Air Forces, concentrated on the aerial torpedo as their main offensive weapon before WW2. Whereas the US Air Forces put their main effort into the 500lb bomb, in it's dive bombing role.

These are the HRs and Option/Settings we playing with;

- Air Combat TFs to contain no more than 500 aircraft (no death stars).
- Allies cannot form new TFs in turn 1, but can alter orders for existing TFs.
- Allied LCUs and Air units in China can be moved on turn 1.
- Fighter sweep or CAP altitude is restricted to the band of their second best maneuver rating.
- Invasions are only allowed in hexes with bases.
- No Carrier Hunting by KB after the Dec 7 strike.
- No naval attack bombing below 10k feet for 4E bombers other that for navy 4E bombers.
- No night bombing if moonlight is less than 50% other that for B29s.
- No strategic bombing in or from China before 1943.
- No using fragments of Para units to take bases.
- Only one Japanese port attack on turn 1.
- PPs have to be paid to release units from restricted commands.

- Hex map off
-combat reports on
-auto sub ops off
-TF move radius on
-plane move radius on
-factories to expand off
-ships/air groups upgrade off
-accept air/ground rep off
-turn cycle 1
-AI historical

-show combat anim. on
-show combat sum on
-show clouds on
-fog of war on
-advan. weather on
-allied dam control on
-PDU on
-hist 1st turn off
-Dec 7th surp. on
-rel USN torps off
-real R&D on
-no unit withdraw off
-reinforcements fixed

I've finished the turn 1 setup last night, ran a test, fixed the stuff-ups, and sent the turn to Dan last night (NZ time). But unfortunately I sent him test turn, silly me, or it could be part of my cunning disinformation campaign. All fixed-up now hopefully this morning (NZ time), but not the way I would like to have started.

I have been doing some research on Dan this morning (Intel), as I think you should try and get a 'read-on' your opponent. It looks to me like he is a very good player, with a good grasp on current Allied AE strategic thought. But the first 6 months will tell, as it is my belief that the Allies are all smoke and mirrors at the start. No saying that they can't sting sometimes, but if I keep my ops supported I will be OK.

I have no choice at the start, I need the Oil/Fuel/resources for my economy. So my early ops are sort of channeled, and any good Allied player knows this. That is where the current Allied Palembang fortress strategy comes from, but this can also work for the Japanese. As it puts a lot of important early Allied assets in a forward position, and easily dominated by Japanese air-power.

It is my belief that with those resources acquired, that any AE grand campaign is winnable by the Japanese player. But I have to play smart, pick realistic objectives, and concentrate and dominate these targets. Air-power and sea-power projection is the main instruments of this strategy, along with economic movement of ground assets.

Well that's enough from me for now, and on with the game. I wish Dan luck, but he is doomed to defeat, as the Bird will dominate.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by DivePac88 -- 8/6/2012 12:04:59 AM >

When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
Post #: 1
RE: BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Da... - 8/7/2012 1:41:14 AM   
Mac Linehan

DivePac88 -

Because of the title and avatar alone I would follow this AAR. One of your earlier (recent) posts in another AAR thread commented on your intent to mod extra HQ's into your game - and why. I have done the same, following your logic and lead in my solitaire campaign.

You have been - because of your attitude, knowledge and creative talent, one of my favorites to follow. I know that Dan will be just as interesting.

Your concluding narrative - especially regarding the steps and requirements for a Japanese victory, strongly appeal to me, and are a refreshingly different view on the subject.

I expect the feathers to fly and to see some serious action... <grin>

minnow wannabe Mac

< Message edited by Mac Linehan -- 8/7/2012 1:50:45 AM >

LAV-25 2147

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 2
RE: BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Da... - 8/8/2012 3:55:05 AM   
Cribtop

BANZAI! The Bird is the Word! What's the plan, oh, great feathered Emperor?

(in reply to Mac Linehan)
Post #: 3
RE: BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Da... - 8/8/2012 4:09:44 AM   
jeffk3510

Hey hey Des!

Follow our WiTPAE team PBEM game against bilbow and hartwig.modrow http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2965846&mpage=1&key=?

Follow my WITPAE PBEM game against Schanilec. http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3495605

(in reply to Cribtop)
Post #: 4
BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Dan Ni... - 8/9/2012 1:24:43 AM   
DivePac88

December 07, 1941

(Combat report is attached.)

Summaries

Air.

Pearl Harbour (IJN) - 3 Air attacks, naval/harbor/airfield, 2 morning, and 1 afternoon- 6 aircraft lost - Enemy losses, 1 aircraft shot down, and 14 aircraft destroyed on the ground – 1 DD, and 2 AMc Sunk, 8 BB damaged (11 torpedo hits), 2 CL, 1 CM, and 1 DM.

Off Lanai (IJN) - Morning naval air attack, sea- Enemy losses, 1 AG sunk.

Wake (IJNAF) - Afternoon air attack, airfield- 4 aircraft lost - Enemy losses, 1 airbase, and 3 runway hits.

South of Jolo IJNAF) - Afternoon air attack, sea- 1 aircraft lost - Enemy losses, 1 CL damaged (3 torpedo hits).

Manilla (IJNAF) - Morning air attack, airfield- Enemy losses, 7 aircraft on the ground, 7 casualties, 24 airbase, 20 supply, and 86 runway hits.

Clark Field (IJNAF) - Morning air attack, airfield- Enemy losses, 4 aircraft destroyed on ground, 7 casualties, 23 airbase, 6 supply, and 68 runway hits.

Clark Field (IJAAF) - Morning air attack, airfield- Enemy losses, 1 aircraft destroyed on ground, and 6 runway hits.

Iba (IJAAF/IJNAF) - Morning air attack, airfield- Enemy losses, 6 aircraft destroyed on ground, 6casualties, 19 airbase, 26 supply, and 87 runway hits.

Kuantan (IJNAF) - 2 Morning air attacks, airfield- 1 aircraft lost - Enemy losses, 4 aircraft destroyed on ground, 7 casualties, 15 airbase, and 79 runway hits.

Kota Bharu (IJAAF) - Morning air attack, airfield- Enemy losses, 2 aircraft destroyed on ground, 16 airbase, 11 supply, and 47 runway hits.

Kota Bharu (Enemy) - 2 Afternoon air attacks, naval- Enemy losses, 2 aircraft shot down (attacks driven-off).

Georgetown (IJAAF) - 2 Morning air attacks, sweep/airfield- Enemy losses, 2 aircraft shot down, 3 aircraft destroyed on ground, 8 airbase, 1 supply, and 28 runway hits.

Alor Star (IJAAF) - Morning air attack, airfield- Enemy losses, 8 airbase, and 28 runway hits.

Rangoon (IJAAF) - Morning air attack, airfield- Enemy losses, 1 aircraft shot down, and 1 aircraft destroyed on ground, 32 casualties, 11 airbase, 5 supply, and 38 runway hits.

Toungoo (IJNAF) - Morning air attack, airfield- Enemy losses, 3 aircraft destroyed on ground, 6 casualties, 13 airbase, 2 supply, and 41 runway hits.

Hong Kong (IJAAF) - 2 Morning air attacks, airfield- 6 aircraft lost- Enemy losses, 17 airbase, 7 supply, and 48 runway hits.

Changsha (IJAAF) - 2 Morning air attacks, airfield- Enemy losses, 6 airbase, 6 supply, and 15 runway hits.

West of Nanchang (IJAAF) - Morning air attack, ground- Enemy losses, 89 casualties.

Amphibious.

Guam - Troops unload across beach (No resistance).

Batan Island - Troops unload across beach (No opposition).

Kota Bharu - Troops unload across beach (opposition), 396 casualties.

Kota Bharu - Naval bombardment - Enemy losses, 82 casualties.

Ground.

Pengpu – Deliberate attack 36/1 - 35 casualties- Enemy losses, 892 casualties (Enemy Retreats).
Sea.

Sea

South of Hong Kong - Surface engagement - CA Chokai, no hits - Enemy losses, DD Scout, 7 hits (Sunk), DD Thanet, 4 hits (Sunk), DD Thracian, no hits.

Southwest of Hong Kong - Surface engagement – Convoy (4 DD, 2 APD, 1 AV, 7AK, 4 AKL), 2 AKL, 3 hits, 120 casualties - Enemy losses, DD Thracian, 6 hits, 2 torpedo (Sunk).

End.

Notes

Not too happy with the Pearl Harbor attacks, but that's the way it can go with the Naval attack, then the Port, or airfield attack setting. But that's the way I always set-up my Air Combat TFs, and the Allied Player do have Carriers close to Pearl Harbor.

In an E-mail conversation I've had with Dan, he said that he's not that happy about the CVL being south of Jolo. But my take is that if the Japanese could move the Carrier force up on Pearl Harbor without detection, they could defiantly penetrate a smaller force into the Celebes Sea.

But anyway, in the interest of having a happy opponent. I offered to rerun the turn without the CVL deployed, but he declined, saying he has done too much work on the turn already. So we'll carry on, and I'll try and be a good bird from now on. Also from his reaction I can gauge, that CL Boise has sunk, which is good news to any Japanese player.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by DivePac88 -- 8/9/2012 6:37:52 AM >

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 5
RE: BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Da... - 8/9/2012 5:28:30 AM   
Mac Linehan

DivePac88 -

Somehow the phrase "I will try and be a good bird..." and your Avatar do not seem to match. <grin>

Good opening moves - and I have learned from your carrier air combat settings - Naval first / port (or airfield) second - and why.

Mac

LAV-25 2147

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 6
RE: BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Da... - 8/9/2012 6:48:52 AM   
DivePac88

Thanks Mac,

Well not that too good anyway, as I want to sunk a few more of his ships. The thing is that the Allied player takes some big hits on the first-turn, so anything that is a bit gamey can upset them. But Dan is an old campaigner, and didn't make a big thing over it, and throw his toys around like some would.

With that Pearl Harbor Port attack, I've always wondered why the Allied player doesn't have a go with his Carriers. As he is not risking his Carriers to a return Naval strike, and only faces the Japanese CAP.

(in reply to Mac Linehan)
Post #: 7
BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Dan Ni... - 8/14/2012 1:54:18 AM   
DivePac88

December 08, 1941

Summaries

Air.

Pearl Harbour (IJN) - 1 Morning, and 1 Afternoon air attacks, sweep, naval/harbor/airfield, - 1 aircraft lost - Enemy losses, 5 aircraft shot down, and 6 aircraft destroyed on the ground – 6 BB (33 bomb hits), 2 CL, 1 DD, 1 ACM, and 1 AM damaged, 5 casualties, 7 airbase, 19 runway, 5 port, 2 port fuel, and 1 port supply hits.

North of Pearl Harbor (Enemy USN/USAAF) - 4 Morning air attacks, naval- Enemy losses, 17 aircraft shot down (No hit scored on ships).

Rabaul (IJNAF) - Afternoon air attack, airfield - Enemy losses, 13 airbase, 2 airbase supply, and 23 runway hits.

Cagayan (IJNAF) - Afternoon air attack, airfield - Enemy losses, 1 aircraft destroyed on the ground (B-17D), 8 airbase, 9 airbase supply, and 50 runway hits.

Jolo Island (IJN) - Morning air attack, naval - Enemy losses, 1 CL (Boise) Sunk (2 torpedo hits).

Southern Celebes Sea (Enemy, ML-KNIL) – 1 Morning air attack, naval- Enemy losses, 1 aircraft shot down (attack driven-off).

Manilla (IJNAF) - Morning air attack, port - Enemy losses, 1 AS (Otus) damaged (5 bomb hits), 7 casualties, 5 repair shipyard, 6 port, and 1 port fuel hits.

Clark Field (IJAAF/IJNAF) - 3 Morning air attacks, sweep, airfield- 1 aircraft lost - Enemy losses, 6 aircraft shot down, 1 airbase, and 6 runway hits.

Iba (IJAAF) - Morning air attack, airfield - Enemy losses, 1 aircraft destroyed on ground, 2 airbase, and 11 runway hits.

Kuantan (IJNAF) – 1 Morning air attack, airfield- 1 aircraft lost - Enemy losses, 8 airbase, and 13 runway hits.

Kota Bharu (IJAAF) - Morning air attack, ground - Enemy losses, 67 casualties, 2 non combat squads destroyed.

Kota Bharu (Enemy) – 2 morning, and 1 Afternoon air attacks, naval- Enemy losses, 1 aircraft destroyed by flak (No hit scored on ships, and 2 attacks driven-off).

Georgetown (IJAAF) - 2 Morning air attacks, sweep, airfield- Enemy losses, 20 runway hits.

Off Sabang (IJNAF) - 1Morning, and 1 Afternoon air attacks, naval - Enemy losses, 2 AP Sunk (1 torpedo hit each).

Hong Kong (IJAAF/IJNAF) - 2 Morning and 1 Afternoon air attacks, airfield/port - 1 aircraft lost- Enemy losses, 7 airbase, 28 runway hits, 20 port, and 1 port supply hits.

Pucheng (IJAAF) - Morning air attack, ground- Enemy losses, 7 casualties.
West of Nanchang (IJAAF) - Morning air attack, ground - Enemy losses, 89 casualties.

Amphibious /Ground.

Makin (IJN) - Troops unload/Ground Combat - Shock attack 11/1 - Objective captured no enemy resistance.

Tarawa (IJN) - Troops unload/Ground Combat - Shock attack 37/1 - Objective captured no enemy resistance.

Guam (IJN) - Troops unload/Ground Combat - Shock attack 37/1 - Objective not captured, 85 casualties, 1 squad destroyed - Enemy losses, 40 casualties.

Batan Island (IJN/IJA) - Ground Combat – Shock attack 1/1 - Objective captured no enemy resistance.

Kota Bharu (IJN) - Naval bombardment - Enemy losses, 39 casualties.

Kota Bharu (IJA) – Ground combat- Deliberate attack 30/1 (fort level 1) - Objective captured, 88 casualties - Enemy losses, 2188 casualties, 62 squads, 2 non combat squads, 31 guns, and 3 vehicles destroyed (3 Enemy units retreat).

Sea.

East of Tandjoengselor IJNvUSN - Surface engagement - 1 CA (Nachi) 1 hit, 2 DD no hits - Enemy losses, 1 CA (Houston) 2 hits.

South of Hong Kong IJNvRN - 5 Surface engagements - 1 DD no hits, 1 DD no hits, 3 DD/ 2 APD no hits, 3 DD/ 2 APD no hits, 1 DD no hits - Enemy losses, 1 AKL no hits, 1 AKL no hits, 1 AK 33 hits (Sunk), 1 AK 22 hits (Sunk), 1 AK 21 hits (Sunk).

Submarine.

Off Singora IJAvRNN - ASW engagement - 1 DMS 1 hit Sunk (1 torpedo hit), 1 LSD/3 AK/1 AKL no hits - Enemy losses 1 SS (KXII) no hits.

Off Kota Bharu IJAvRNN - ASW engagement - 1 DD/1 DMS/5 AK no hits - Enemy losses 1 SS (KXII) no hits.

Off Kota Bharu IJAvRNN - ASW engagement - 1 CA (Suzuya) 2 torpedoes miss/4 DD no hits - Enemy losses 1 SS (KXVII) 6 hits.

North off Muntok IJNvRN - Submarine attack – 1 SS (I-121) no hits - Enemy losses 1 CM (Kung Wo) Sunk (1 torpedo hit).

North off Muntok IJNvRN - Submarine attack – 1 SS (I-121) no hits - Enemy losses 1 AP (1020 tons) Sunk (1 torpedo hit).

End.

Notes

I'm shore there were some USN surface combat TFs operating off Pearl Harbor last night, but because I sent the Carrier force east overnight (and back in the morning), I dodged those enemy TFs. I think also that one of these forces contained BB's, as there were 2 missing from Pearl Harbor today.

He also appears to be deploying minelaying TFs out of Pearl Harbor, maybe to lay mines in the channels between the Islands to the north. But this will not trouble me, and I intend to stay well clear of these Channels, and head further north.

Situation in the Southern Philippines area, with Dan’s shipping starting to flee the Philippines (The Makassar Strait Stakes) -

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by DivePac88 -- 8/14/2012 2:10:54 AM >

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 8
BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Dan Ni... - 8/17/2012 6:11:33 AM   
DivePac88

December 09, 1941

Summaries

Air.

Rabaul (IJNAF) - Afternoon air attack - airfield, 22xG4M1 (6000ft) > Enemy losses, 3 airbase, 6 airbase supply, and 18 runway hits.

Clark Field (IJAAF) - 3 Morning air attacks - airfield, 24xKi-21-IIa/23xKi-43-Ic (6000ft) > Enemy losses, 5 airbase, and 2 runway hits.

Iba (IJAAF) - Morning air attack – airfield, 24xKi-48-Ib/2xKi-43-Ic (3000ft) > (USAAF) 4xP-26A - Enemy losses, 4 airbase, 1 airbase supply, and 5 runway hits.

Hong Kong (IJAAF) - Morning air attack – airfield, 18xKi-51/6xKi-43-Ia (6000ft) > Enemy losses, 6 airbase, 1 airbase supply, 8 runway hits.

Hong Kong (IJAAF) - Morning air attack – airfield, 21xKi-48-Ib/6xKi-43-Ia (9000ft) > Enemy losses, 3 airbase, 4 runway hits.

Changsha (IJAAF) - Morning air attack – airfield, 21xKi-21-1c (9000ft) > Enemy losses, 5 airbase, 6 runway hits.

Pucheng (IJAAF) - Morning air attack – ground, 9xKi-51 (6000ft) Enemy losses, none recorded.

Hwaiyin (IJNAF) - Morning air attack – ground, 12xD3A1 (13000ft) - Enemy losses, 21 casualties.

Amphibious /Ground.

Guam (IJN) - Naval bombardment, 4xCA/3xDD > Enemy losses, 127 casualties, 1 squads, 1 non combat squads, 2 engineers, 14 vehicles destroyed, 9 airbase, 1 airbase supply, 24 runway, 21 port, 7 port fuel, and 4 port supply hits.

Guam (IJN) - Ground combat - Deliberate attack 16/1 (fort level 0) - Objective captured 88 > Enemy losses, 401 casualties, 5 squads, 71 non combat squads, 8 engineers, and 31 vehicles destroyed (1 Enemy unit destroyed).

Hong Kong (IJA) – Ground combat - Bombardment attack, 153 guns > Enemy losses, 42 casualties, 1 engineer, and 1 vehicles destroyed.

Sea.

South-western Celebes Sea IJNvUSN - Surface engagement - 1 CVL (Ryujo)/2 CA/ 4 DD, all no hits > Enemy losses - 1 xAKL, no hits.

Northwest of Luzon IJNvRN - Surface engagement - 1 DD/2 APD all no hits >Enemy losses – 1 xAKL, 8 hits, heavy fires, and heavy damage.

Submarine.

Off Aparri USNvIJN - ASW engagement – 4 TB/1 SC/2 AK, no hits > Enemy losses - 1 SS (SS-40), 1 hit.

North of Batan Island USNvIJN - ASW engagement – 1 PB/1 x AK, no hits > Enemy losses - 1 SS (SS-40) no hits.

Off Singora RNNvIJN - ASW engagement – 1 CA/3 DD, no hits > Enemy losses - 1 SS (KXVII) 2 hits.

East of Palembang IJN/RN - Submarine engagement – 1 SS (I-153), no hits > Enemy losses – 1 CL (Danae), 2 torpedoes miss.

End.

Notes.

The first carrier striking force is well northeast of French Frigate Shoal, and heading northwest toward Midway Island. The plan is to work-over Midway on the way to Wake, with carrier airstrikes, and bombard with the battleships. The reason for doing this is to make Dan think that I’m going to invade Midway. This will hopefully make him focus North of Hawaii, and not on the Southern Pacific, which is where my true focus is.

Meanwhile in the south I grabbed Makin and Tarawa Atolls yesterday, and if all goes according to plan I will have take Nauru and Ocean Islands tomorrow. But I have this slight feeling of dread that one of Dan’s US carriers is approaching, out-there somewhere southeast of Tarawa. But I have calculated that none of the USN carriers could make it here till the day after tomorrow at mission speed. Also that he does not have enough spare fuel in the South Pacific for a carrier Task Force to operate at full speed.

In the Southeast Pacific I’m waiting for Goto’s south sea cruiser force to arrive at Truk from Guam, before I move to Take Rabaul. As I need the CA’s for cover, because of the distinct possibility of interference from the ANZAC cruisers. So I will begin the Rabaul operation in four to five days time, when I have gathered the forces I need. I know that by that time he will probably have the reinforcement of Port Moresby well underway. But if I fail with the first landing operation at Rabaul, it would be two weeks or more, before I could launch another one.

In the Southern Philippines area today, no airstrikes as my carrier and airfields, along with all the enemy task forces, and my land targets were weathered in solid. The Naga landing is the first operation to go here, and will begin in three days time. Then will come the Davao operation, followed shortly after by the Cagayan landings. I will also be mounting landing operations against Manado, Ternate, and Sorong. In the same time frame as the Mindanao operations, depending on what available naval lift capability and covering units I can build-up at Babeldaob.

In the North over Luzon the conditions were was better with only Manila being weathered in, and all my Formosa airfields clear. So I was able to pound Clark Field again today, and will work over Manila again tomorrow. It is my attention to keep the pressure from the air on both Clark and Manila, so as to make Bataan a better defensive position. The Laoag landings began today, and Aparri operation will begin tomorrow. So I expect to secure Laoag tomorrow and Aparri the day after, even though he has move troops forward to Aparri.

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> BIRD STRIKE, The Emu Flies South - DivePac(J) vs Dan Nichols(A). Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI