Don`t know how to use the Me 323 Gigant in main game

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Ralle

Don`t know how to use the Me 323 Gigant in main game

Post by Ralle »

I can`t see how, or where to use this new really cool plane....it should be used for dropping light tanks or so...but I don`t understand how to do...
VPaulus

RE: Don`t know how to use the Me 323 Gigant in main game

Post by VPaulus »

It's a transport like train, Ju-52 or landing crafts. So if the scenarios don't have it in the transport list, you won't be able to use it.
That means that scenarios prior to AK won't use them.
Ralle

Post by Ralle »

So the Editor will be quite usefull
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Right. I'm not a campaign maker so I can't go into details, but in Scenario Parms, you've the list of the transports available.
There's also a new field in equipment file which is called "Usable Transports". The values are: "rail", "sea", "glider", "air" and "land".
There's also a new trait called glider. The Me323 has this trait.

Ralle

Post by Ralle »

so the Me323 is in this term a glider? well this helps...at least I know what to do
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Return to “Panzer Corps”