Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Any plans to put all 7 of the DLC into one box?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Any plans to put all 7 of the DLC into one box? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any plans to put all 7 of the DLC into one box? - 8/3/2012 12:25:11 AM   
WryGuy2

All,

I like to have disks for my games, as it makes it easier when I change computers. Does anyone know if there any plans to put all seven of the DLC content into one package? I don't mind paying $5 per "year", and would spend another $20 or so on top of that to have them all on one disk. But it's a bit steep if I wanted to buy them all individually ... 7 "years" times $14.99 per "year" = $104.93, vice perhaps $55 or $60 in a bundle.

Regards,

-Tim
Post #: 1
RE: Any plans to put all 7 of the DLC into one box? - 8/3/2012 8:35:21 AM   
Dragoon

I would love this too.
Already have the PC Boxed edition and would love to receive a new CD of course for a fee. Like the previous one with with my name and serial printed on it, but the CD/installer should include everything, PC, Grand Campaign and AC :)
I don't need a new Box the CL box from PC is still pretty neat and as chance would have it there is even room for an other CD. How about a step-up program?

(in reply to WryGuy2)
Post #: 2
RE: Any plans to put all 7 of the DLC into one box? - 8/3/2012 9:14:30 AM   
Iain McNeil

There are 3 more planned so when all 10 are done we can look at something like that.

Iain McNeil
Director
Slitherine Software
Website http://www.slitherine.com

(in reply to Dragoon)
Post #: 3
RE: Any plans to put all 7 of the DLC into one box? - 1/13/2013 6:45:08 AM   
Dragoon

Since we will soon see the release of '45 West DLC, and with that probably for now the last of the Wehrmacht series, I would like to bring up this topic again.

I already own the PC collectors box, as digital download Africa Corps, the nine so far released DLC's and certainly soon the tenth. Since the PC collectors box has room for two CD's I'm looking for a rather smart upgrade to my collectors box. I don't need an other box taking up shelve space.
Perfect would be a lose personalized CD/DVD, that you so lovely produce, which contains a slipstream install of PC, AK and all 10 DLC's. If that installer would even incorporate all my 11 serials or maybe use a master general serial code I would be more than happy. Ok, let's be a bit insolent. Maybe you could include a poster with some artwork or a chart of all units with their statistics as a bonus?

Of course I understand this all would depend on the cost to produce, price to sell and demand for such an upgrade. But seeing how you guys could organize a new permanent deal for the full color printed manual of War in the Pacific AE, I'm sure you can figure something out.

(in reply to Iain McNeil)
Post #: 4
RE: Any plans to put all 7 of the DLC into one box? - 1/14/2013 9:37:38 AM   
Iain McNeil

Its something we'd like to do - we just need to work out the logistics! :)

Iain McNeil
Director
Slitherine Software
Website http://www.slitherine.com

(in reply to Dragoon)
Post #: 5
RE: Any plans to put all 7 of the DLC into one box? - 2/4/2013 7:02:12 PM   
racketyjack

Hope ya can, that would be cool.

(in reply to Iain McNeil)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Any plans to put all 7 of the DLC into one box? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI