Matrix Games Forums

Hannibal: Terror of Rome goes into BetaBattle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and Salute
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A few questions?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> A few questions? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A few questions? - 8/2/2012 12:31:42 AM   
GBS

How do I make a screenshot in this game? I see the screenshot file in the game directory but nothing in the manual about a hot key.

Explain what the supply info is telling me in the Unit Detail tab. I would really like an explanation of everything on that screen/ tab.

It's different for HQs and line units. (Hard to believe there is no mention of this in the manual.)
Post #: 1
RE: A few questions? - 8/2/2012 2:58:30 AM   
Grotius

GBS, there's an option in Preferences to take a screenshot automatically at the start of each game. Unfortunately, the resulting shots are sorta zoomed out, not as detailed as I like. So I just use FRAPS, the screen-capture utility. That's working fine for me. I imagine other (free) third-party screen-capture programs should work, too. There's always the good ol' PrtScrn button, followed by Paint/Gimp/Photoshop; that also works for me.

The supply numbers on the Unit Details screen would be self-explanatory to me, except that I'm still not sure whether intermediate HQs (Corps/Army for the Germans) play any role in supply distribution. The manual says no, but it seems like supply lines always travel to an HQ before they reach the ultimate destination of the combat unit. And the six fields on the screen you're asking about seem to suggest that Corps HQs are taking supply in and sending it out again.

Assuming I'm right that HQs play some role in directing supply, I read the stats as: Supply on hand are current stocks; Supply In requested is the supply request to OKH; Supply In is what in fact arrived; Lost is supply lost to interdiction (the manual does talk about that); Supply Out request is what combat units are requesting; Supply Out is what this unit actually sent along.

I would appreciate clarification on this point too, though.

(in reply to GBS)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> A few questions? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI