Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

French Version?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empire in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> French Version? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
French Version? - 8/1/2012 3:37:51 PM   
Capt Cliff

Is there any plans to patch the game and make a French version? This is a game about Napoleon and should increase your customer base.

Capt. Cliff
Post #: 1
RE: French Version? - 8/8/2012 1:24:25 PM   
pzgndr

AFAIK there are no plans to create a French version. I've been updating the game manual and I have no plans to make a French translation, if and when Marshall ever gets back to working on the v1.09 patch, which seems to be up in the air for the time being.

That said, it's still possible for someone to create French language versions of the editable text files located in the \Data\programtext directory and perhaps edit the GUI graphics. Someone who is fluent in French and knows what they're doing with the files could probably knock it out in a week or so and then share it as a mod?

(in reply to Capt Cliff)
Post #: 2
RE: French Version? - 7/17/2013 5:15:46 PM   
Marshall Ellis

I'm open to this BUT I'm not sure we have the resources to convert to French? I barely know English LOL!

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

(in reply to pzgndr)
Post #: 3
RE: French Version? - 7/17/2013 10:40:03 PM   
gazfun

Humm Marshall, there are some good translator programs around, like google translaters etc that can help

Create your own history at www.thegeneralshq.org

(in reply to Marshall Ellis)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empire in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> French Version? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI