I can't cry about historical data......I will shut up now
For comparison, some historical data:
Japanese CV/CVL/CVE sunk by US subs in 1941 = 0
Japanese CV/CVL/CVE sunk by US subs in 1942 = 0
Japanese CV/CVL/CVE sunk by US subs in 1943 = 1
- CVE Chuyo, 4 Dec 43, by Sailfish
Japanese CV/CVL/CVE sunk by US subs in 1944 = 7
- CV Taiho, 19 Jun 44, by Albacore
- CV Shokaku, 19 Jun 44, by Cavalla
- CVE Unyo, 17 Sep 44, by Barb
- CVE Akitsu Maru, 15 Nov 44, by Queenfish
- CVE Shinyo, 17 Nov 44, by Spadefish
- CV Shinano, 29 Nov 44, by Archerfish
- CV Unryu, 19 Dec 44, by Redfish
Looks like your in-game results match up pretty well with historical results.
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".
"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"