Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

High Command Cards

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> High Command Cards Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
High Command Cards - 7/31/2012 4:50:55 PM   
Arne Beruldsen

I've downloaded the new beta 101. It doesn't appear that when I buy a unit it is being added to the OKH...or am I missing something.
Post #: 1
RE: High Command Cards - 7/31/2012 5:06:57 PM   
balto

Did it work before you downloaded the Beta, or is this the first time you have played a High Command unit replacement card?

The reason I ask is that the replacement units do not show up until the next turn. You will see them (the next turn) in the replacement/reinforcement reports.

(in reply to Arne Beruldsen)
Post #: 2
RE: High Command Cards - 7/31/2012 5:09:30 PM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: balto

Did it work before you downloaded the Beta, or is this the first time you have played a High Command unit replacement card?

The reason I ask is that the replacement units do not show up until the next turn. You will see them (the next turn) in the replacement/reinforcement reports.

Hate to say this. But actually this is false. If you play a replacement card from the tab in the top of the main map screen then the troops will arrive immediately at OKH.

@Arne,
I think your missing something, Dont you see them in the unit troops tab (bottom of interface) of the OKH?

Best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 3
RE: High Command Cards - 7/31/2012 5:12:12 PM   
balto

Sorry about that. Am I correct in stating that they do not appear in the Replacement/Reinforcement reports until the next turn? Or do I have that wrong also?

Sorry again for the misinformation, I will stop posting.

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 4
RE: High Command Cards - 7/31/2012 6:07:33 PM   
Arne Beruldsen

Ok...I added the SS Panzer Card. I don't see any troops on the map...but I do see in the Unit Troops Tab the requested troops. How do I access them ... that is get them on the map?

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 5
RE: High Command Cards - 8/1/2012 3:08:34 PM   
Arne Beruldsen

I still don't understand how these High Command cards work...where are the units and how to access them.

Post #: 6
RE: High Command Cards - 8/1/2012 5:32:50 PM   
Appren

The replacement tanks, guns, soldiers etc, gets distributed to units needing those automatically. If one of your SS panzer divisions has suffered some losses,they will then automatically (next turn?) get those tanks.

Appren's Guide to Advanced Tactics (Outdated)

Appren's Guide to fast exploration in random maps

Post #: 7
RE: High Command Cards - 8/1/2012 5:53:44 PM   
Arne Beruldsen

So if I understand you correctly...you don't actually see any new units on the map...they are simply added to existing units.

(in reply to Appren)
Post #: 8
RE: High Command Cards - 8/1/2012 5:55:02 PM   
Appren

The REPLACEMENTS are not new units, merely replacements to cover losses, that is correct. You occasionally get a new unit card to play (or if the option is on, you can buy a very expensive para unit as Germans, not sure if Soviets also can buy some units)

Appren's Guide to Advanced Tactics (Outdated)

Appren's Guide to fast exploration in random maps

Post #: 9
RE: High Command Cards - 8/1/2012 11:47:49 PM   
starbuck310

You get free Romanian units and security units you can place in any free towwn hex

(in reply to Appren)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> High Command Cards Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI