Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fortifications. Only on plains?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Fortifications. Only on plains? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fortifications. Only on plains? - 7/31/2012 4:56:25 AM   
schmolywar

The manual states; "You can select a hex within a certain range (dependent on the Organization score
of the officer) and build a fortification there. Keep in mind fortifications can only be
built on Plains, not on other type of hex".

I used fortify card and I was able to put it in a swamp hex. Why is that. Is the bonus still there?

< Message edited by schmolywar -- 7/31/2012 4:57:01 AM >

"The Russian advance over this hastily improvised road, constructed with the aid of the most primitive facilities, was, for a time,accompanied by the strains of band music.".

-Peculiarities of russian warfare
Post #: 1
RE: Fortifications. Only on plains? - 7/31/2012 8:24:28 AM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: schmolywar

The manual states; "You can select a hex within a certain range (dependent on the Organization score
of the officer) and build a fortification there. Keep in mind fortifications can only be
built on Plains, not on other type of hex".

I used fortify card and I was able to put it in a swamp hex. Why is that. Is the bonus still there?

Hi,

Yes it is.
It is a bit of a rule inconsistency. The manual text is valid for the officer fortify card and not for the regime fortifiy card.

will adress this in patch 2.

bst,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to schmolywar)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Fortifications. Only on plains? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI