Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Achtung Panzer Operation Star >> You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the d... - 7/30/2012 5:57:38 AM   
Dane49

Why am I getting this message when I post links to videos of this game on YouTube?You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post.The Graviteam forum posted a link to the new video teaser of the Sinyavino DLC(On YOUTube) they plan to release next and I wanted to share that information.

< Message edited by Dane49 -- 7/30/2012 6:06:58 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from t... - 8/1/2012 6:21:17 AM   
kiddytoto

I got the same message. I just logged in and tried to maintain my page. I dont know whats wrong with it!? I even didn't do anything.

(in reply to Dane49)
Post #: 2
RE: You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from t... - 8/9/2012 7:10:09 AM   
von Schweinewitz

Same here: "You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post." WTF?

I can't post or open up threads when

- I try to embed a picture I've uploaded here

- I want to add a link.

Is this a technical problem in the forum? Or is it eventually related to browser settings?

< Message edited by von Schweinewitz -- 8/9/2012 8:02:09 AM >

(in reply to kiddytoto)
Post #: 3
RE: You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from t... - 8/11/2012 12:20:42 AM   
Dane49

Summer map conversion mod updater screen

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Dane49)
Post #: 4
RE: You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from t... - 8/11/2012 7:15:00 AM   
von Schweinewitz

So everything works fine for you again, Dane?

You're lucky, I still got that problem - no pictures, no links possible ...

____

EDIT: Can embed uploaded pictures now; posting links is still not possible.

< Message edited by von Schweinewitz -- 8/11/2012 7:24:56 AM >

(in reply to Dane49)
Post #: 5
RE: You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from t... - 8/11/2012 8:13:02 AM   
Dane49

Yes,I seem to be able to post things again.I guess my 7 day ban has been lifted.I wonder if this means I'm on parole.

(in reply to von Schweinewitz)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Achtung Panzer Operation Star >> You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI