Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tides of War Gettysburg

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Tides of War Gettysburg Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tides of War Gettysburg - 7/28/2012 2:48:32 AM   
JW

I just ran across the hybrid board/miniatures game on Facebook and thought I would post the link. No, I am not associated with the game and don't expect to buy it because I think I am through with board games at this point in my life. But I thought it might interest some of you. It looks every interesting.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/risingtides/tides-of-war-gettysburg-board-app-and-miniatures-g
Post #: 1
RE: Tides of War Gettysburg - 7/28/2012 2:54:05 AM   
Titanwarrior89

Interesting....thanks for the link.  I boardgame as much as I computer game.  Infact I have- This Hallowed Ground-I just made it to 0100 3 July.

"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"

(in reply to JW)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Tides of War Gettysburg Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI