There is a new 1.01 update in the works. We have a Public Beta available in the Members Club. It includes a number of improvements and fixes. Give it a try and let us know how it works for you.
Edit - This has been updated to 1.01 g, and includes a few additional changes. It fixes some PBEM++ bugs and an AI bug.
v1.01g – August 6, 2012
- An ai related bug
- A pbem++ bug with some non US culture-region settings, like Norwegian.
- When pbem++ you can now abort registration properly and use login with existing username/password.
v1.01b – Aug 3, 2012
(R=restart of scenario needed to be effective, BUG=big bug fixed)
- Message text with Intelligence card reply improved and correct strategic position of enemy now given. (R)
- Now game doesn’t number newly created Soviet Engineer groups, it’s more consistent. (R)
- Azov is now a port so Rostov can be kept in supply when encircled, in all scenarios. (R)
- AA / Flak now have higher symbol value so it shows on counter in silhouette mod.(R)
- 14th Panzer missing from Stalingrad 6th Army, added it to both Uranus scenarios. (R)
- 16th Motorized added to Case Blue campaign scenarios but not to Voronezh scenario. (R)
- Reduced number of trucks, halftracks and tanks in (to-be pocket of) Stalingrad in Op. Uranus. (only about 100 German tanks or less left now ) (R)
- Little bigger font used in combat results.
- Hotkey for HQ Power (Key-5) and Air/Art Range (Key-6) added.
- Super Higher resolution now supported, bug with 2600 pixel width should be fixed.
- Already registered people with Slitherine (due to playing PBEM++ with another game) now have option to choose ‘already registered’ button and use the regular login in the next screen.
- When you switch a unit and play the speed card again it will have less effect. (R)
- New mod file lines can be added. After the buttons have all been defined there is now an optional line that takes the number of graphicfile string replacements. For each number add a line below. With two arguments: “stringtobereplaced,” ”stringtoreplacewith.” This functionality makes it easy to make graphic mods that don’t overwrite existing graphics. I will give some more info on this separately.
- Wheel zooms in and out at location of mouse.
- Combat popup artwork for soviet side now correct. (R)
- Fixed a Bug with aircraft not doing any structural damage when not faced with any opponents. (BUG)
- 1st Panzer Army campaign save in last turn and reload bug (ComradeP) is fixed.(R)
- Karl Gerat … x5 attack. (still forgot the hitpoints, its on the list for the next version) (R)
- Caprione 311 logo vales and quite a few other aircraft used the right stats but did not show them in their pop up window=> fixed. (R)
- 1st PzA replacement troops are now working as they should! (R) (BUG)
- A bug related with playing a card like 'emergency troops' and having certain tabs open like the OOB tab has been fixed. (BUG)
- When clicking OOB tab close you click through on map => fixed.
- Some small fixes in editor and for import zip function.
- Editor Add SfType bug fixed.
< Message edited by Andrew Loveridge -- 8/7/2012 3:14:13 PM >