Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets Updated
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sheps Flag Mods

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Mods and Scenarios >> Sheps Flag Mods Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sheps Flag Mods - 7/26/2012 6:36:55 PM   
gexmex

Well, I don't know if anyone reads anything in here anymore, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway. I just started playing this game last week, and when I saw that I could add a ton more flags to choose from, I was very excited. However, after downloading version 7 from Shep's Mods website, I cannot get them to work. I copied/replaced into the flags folder, but not all of the union corps flags show up, and some flags that do are incorrect. I had a Connecticut Infantry flag replaced by a Confederate flag, which seemed a bit inaccurate, to say the least. Unless there was some sort of amphibious invasion I'm unaware of.

Is there something more to the copy/replace procedure? I did the same for his advisors mod and they worked flawlessly. Any help that anybody who may be reading this may be able to provide would be appreciated
Post #: 1
RE: Sheps Flag Mods - 7/26/2012 11:42:49 PM   
gekkoguy82

Nevermind, I figured it out! Wasn't transferring the associated text file.

Great deeds are usually wrought at great risk.

(in reply to gexmex)
Post #: 2
RE: Sheps Flag Mods - 6/3/2013 11:07:49 AM   
Hotschi

Is this Flag Mod still available somewhere?

"One day, Tom, you'll be standing on a box on your bridge, and your ship will be smashed to pieces by bombers and torpedo aircraft; as she sinks, your last words will be "That was a f**ing great mine!""
- Air Marshal Arthur Harris to Adm Tom Phillips

(in reply to gekkoguy82)
Post #: 3
RE: Sheps Flag Mods - 6/3/2013 2:49:27 PM   
Floyd

Found a link:
http://www.alternatewars.com/Games/FOF/FOF_Mods.htm

(in reply to Hotschi)
Post #: 4
RE: Sheps Flag Mods - 6/3/2013 7:00:06 PM   
Hotschi

Excellent, thank you very nmuch!

"One day, Tom, you'll be standing on a box on your bridge, and your ship will be smashed to pieces by bombers and torpedo aircraft; as she sinks, your last words will be "That was a f**ing great mine!""
- Air Marshal Arthur Harris to Adm Tom Phillips

(in reply to Floyd)
Post #: 5
RE: Sheps Flag Mods - 7/8/2013 4:31:08 PM   
Brolander

I have replaced all of the files to make the mod work but I'm missing a lot flags how do I fix this

(in reply to gexmex)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Mods and Scenarios >> Sheps Flag Mods Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI