Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Intelligence Agents

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding >> Intelligence Agents Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Intelligence Agents - 7/26/2012 1:50:54 AM   
josieKatt

First off, i want to say the game is very enjoyable, ive been having fun playing it for longer than any other space sim games ive ever owned

The ability to design some ships while letting the AI design other ships is something I am very thankful for, it is something ive wanted for a long time.

anyways, onto the topic,

I think Intelligence agents could have more home uses than just counter intelligence.

It would be nice to have prapaganda options. Increasing happiness would be nice, or controlling a rebellion. It would also add a lot of flavor to your intelligence agents depending on if you are playing good or evil

josieKatt
Post #: 1
RE: Intelligence Agents - 7/26/2012 3:59:41 AM   
ehsumrell1

quote:

ORIGINAL: josieKatt

First off, i want to say the game is very enjoyable, ive been having fun playing it for longer than any other space sim games ive ever owned

The ability to design some ships while letting the AI design other ships is something I am very thankful for, it is something ive wanted for a long time.

anyways, onto the topic,

I think Intelligence agents could have more home uses than just counter intelligence.

It would be nice to have prapaganda options. Increasing happiness would be nice, or controlling a rebellion. It would also add a lot of flavor to your intelligence agents depending on if you are playing good or evil

Hello josieKatt, and welcome to the DW forums! Glad you're enjoying the game!

I concur with you, very interesting ideas! It probably would not be too difficult for Elliot, the games' creator, to add your ideas to the Intelligence Agent character as either skills or traits.
Although it won't be until a later patch or expansion. Nevertheless, this, and any further great ideas are best placed in the Master Wishlist Thread found here ---> http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2418281

Elliot seriously reviews all posts in that thread, as well as the others.
Again, WELCOME, and glad you're enjoying Distant Worlds!

< Message edited by ehsumrell1 -- 7/26/2012 4:00:48 AM >

Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...

(in reply to josieKatt)
Post #: 2
RE: Intelligence Agents - 7/26/2012 4:20:57 AM   
tjhkkr

Welcome!

Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.

(in reply to ehsumrell1)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding >> Intelligence Agents Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI