Matrix Games Forums

Buzz Aldrins Space Program Manager is now available!Space Program Manager gets mini-site and Twitch SessionBuzz Aldrin: Ask Me Anything (AMA) on redditDeal of the week Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion WarsSpace Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Field of Glory Updated to 1.8.1

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Field of Glory Series >> Field of Glory Updated to 1.8.1 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Field of Glory Updated to 1.8.1 - 7/24/2012 5:18:16 PM   
Scott Parrino

Fixes implemented to improve game experience

Matrix Games and Slitherine (www.slitherine.com) are glad to announce the release of the 1.8.1 update for Field of Glory, the digital conversion of the classic tabletop wargaming system. The update contains small fixes that benefit all users and those that purchased expansion packs.

The latest update fixes the updater and multiplayer issues that some OS X users were experiencing, as well as fixing the problem of Decline and Fall maps being unavailable despite being purchased. Finally, the update addresses the DAG list errors in Kushan (late), Sassanid Persian (mid), Late Republican Roman, Pyrrhic, Later Seleucid (post-166BC), and Later Crusader scenarios.

To download the 1.8.1 update, run “check for updates” from Field of Glory game menu or from the download section by clicking here.

About Field of Glory

Based on Slitherine’s popular tabletop wargaming system by the same name, Field of Glory now comes to the PC in a faithful adaptation of this acclaimed miniatures wargame! Without the calculations and measurements required for a tabletop game of Field of Glory, the PC version accurately represents ancient and medieval combat where you make the important and fun decisions on the battlefield.

For more information on Field of Glory, visit the official product page on the Slitherine or Matrix Games site.

Scott Parrino
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Field of Glory Series >> Field of Glory Updated to 1.8.1 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI