Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Editing the save?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Editing the save? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Editing the save? - 7/23/2012 10:24:03 AM   
sobibor

It is possible to modify the weather in the middle of a game by editing the save p.e.? I've made a very long scenario and it was interesting for me that the weather will change at a specific turn from dry to mud and then to snow.

Tx
Post #: 1
RE: Editing the save? - 7/24/2012 1:32:16 AM   
Warhorse

I believe you could, but would require some work with the editors, etc. Haven't messed with it much though to know for sure!

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

(in reply to sobibor)
Post #: 2
RE: Editing the save? - 7/26/2012 10:48:09 AM   
sobibor

I opened the save with the notepad and I have found on my own wich line and codes refer the weather on the scenario (it was rather easy). Simply changing that numbers it's posible to change the ground, trees, water, fields and visibility values at the turn you want. If you are interesting I will post the exact data later.

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Editing the save? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI