creating multiplayer account

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Slitherine

viperdave

creating multiplayer account

Post by viperdave »

ipad -- i seclect multiplayer thenthen click button that says dont hav a slithering account: NEXT screen i type:
login-- i make up name
password - type in new password
confirm password - type in new password again
email address for acctivation- type in my email
i then seclect the green checkmark and get message:
missing_ids_login_error-10

what does that mean? how do i create an account to play. Also i used different usernames and used password with and without numbers. nothing work. i get the same message. i aslo went to siltherene web site to try and log on there and could not figure out on there web site to create an account to play a game.. they had a space to create an account but i think that is to buy things.
thanks,
dave
junk2drive

RE: creating multiplayer account

Post by junk2drive »

iPad is case sensitive

See if this is similar

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 03&t=33087
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
viperdave

Post by viperdave »

Yes I saw that. Case sinsitive is not the problem. I am trying to create account and made sure my words were the same. Someone please help. Thanks.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

I'm not sure what the issues is but the person who needs to investigate is away on holiday so for now could you try creating the account at www.slitherine.com/forum and use the account details there to log in to the iPad.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

Are you definitely online? You cannot create the account nor play MP unless you are connected to the internet.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
petirouge

Post by petirouge »

The slitherine account is used for the website, forum and multiplayer. You can create a new one directly from there and then access your multiplayer game with those credentials.
You can buy products in the website, but not obliged [:)]. From the website you can also see and manage your account details and game serials.

Cheers,
'Pet'
Andrea Nicola
Slitherine Ltd/Matrix Games

Return to “Tech Support”