I'm no longer supporting this mod (too busy), but here is a link to all the files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc799szxr22nmv4/PanzerKrieg%20Mod.zip?dl=0
The text below is the original text I posted here:
PANZERKRIEG BOARD GAME MAP MOD VERSION 5.2 RELEASED Includes updated scenarios for DCCB Version 1.02. (Please don't post on this thread)
All download links to the latest versions of the PanzerKrieg mod are included in this Post. The Post will be edited and updated when the mod is updated.
PanzerKrieg Mod Version 5.1 is now available for download.
There are 5 scenarios (Case Blue 1 and 2, plus Trappenjagd and Uranus 1 and 2) included in the download.
THESE ARE GRAPHIC MAP MODS ONLY - NO OOB MODS ARE YET INCLUDED. ALL OOBS ARE AS PER VANILLA GAME, ONLY THE MAP GRAPHICS ARE UPDATED. Click on the LOAD SCENARIO button to select one of the PZKRG scenarios which will automatically install to your main scenarios folder.
If you open the original scenarios, you will see modded maps, but any new landscape types that I have added (e.g. Fields) will not appear.
See the discussion thread for details of the PanzerKrieg 5 changes. The main ones are:
- Updated map mod with field hexes added and many other changes.
- Cities now support air units because I never understood why they wouldn't when towns do. Major cities have a 250 pt cap, medium 200 and minor 150, while towns remain at 100.
- Parts of Troy Ritter's Ritterkrieg unit graphics mod are included, with Troy's permission, where they work with the OCS color scheme.
- Black and White WW2 units pics by Budd.
Many other small tweaks, fixes and so forth.
THE CURRENT VERSION IS 5.2
You can now download Version 5.2 (with the snow hexes issue fixed) of this Mod here; https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29184871/1_PanzerKrieg_Map_Mod_V5_2.zip
Everything you need is included in this single file which goes into your MODS folder like this: C:\Matrix Games\Decisive Campaigns Case Blue\MODS\PanzerKrieg_Map_Mod_V5.2.
My earlier dirty and winterized units mods have not been updated. If you use them (your choice), install one or the other over PanzerKrieg version 5. You will get a mix of modded drawn unit graphics and B&W photos, so be warned.
Dirty Units Mod: (deleted - everything should be in the one big download above)
Winterized Units Mod: (deleted - everything should be in the one big download above)
WW2 Photo_Units Mod Version 5: (deleted - everything should be in the one big download above)
Get the JSGME installer: (deleted)
PANZERKRIEG PLUS RITTERKRIEG
NOTE - THIS MOD DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR UNIT COUNTER COLORS
1. Exit the game completely.
2. Open JSGME.
3. Deactivate any graphics mods running in JSGME.
4. Delete the original PanzerKrieg BASE Mod file (right click on it in the JSGME left hand window) and also delete and any other PanzerKrieg mods folders appearing in JSGME. Don't delete your mod files from other modders!
5. Next, paste or unzip the version 5 download folders into your JSGME MODS folder. (If you unzipped correctly, your JSGME screen should look like the image below). PanzerKrieg is now entirely based on the OCS color scheme and there is no longer a Green vs. Tan choice to make as it was proving too difficult to support different color schemes. See the discussion thread for image samples.
6. Activate the main mod (highlighted in blue on the sample below). Everything you need to play on the modded map, as well as any PzKrg scenarios (with single-hex cities) are now included in this single folder. Everything else is optional.
7. Next you can activate your optional preferred units graphics mod (only select one) and you're all set!
(Optional - The original Dirty Units mod with lighter colors for those who don't like the newer version is still here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29184871/4a_PzKrg_Dirty_Units_V1_0_NO%204b.zip
Always save your downloaded zip files in a folder somewhere outside the game folders, for example, in a folder on your desktop called 'Downloaded DCCB Mods'. This ensures that you can retrieve them if I have a hard disk failure, a Dropbox failure or the Matrix Forum goes down for some reason.
Post on the Matrix Forum thread if you have questions about this process or about the mods themselves..
This thread is only intended to host the download links for the PanzerKrieg and WitE Mods for DC:CB and related sub-mods.
Please don't post comments in this thread. Players can discuss the map mod with us here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3146725.
Mod Community members can discuss ongoing mod projects with the virtual team and new volunteer modders can join here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3152214.
< Message edited by redmarkus4 -- 3/11/2016 8:52:11 AM >