Matrix Games Forums

Characters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patch
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Combat bonus for mountain troops and engineers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> RE: Combat bonus for mountain troops and engineers Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Combat bonus for mountain troops and engineers - 1/6/2013 9:05:46 AM   
heyhellowhatsnew

More campaigns please.

(in reply to LiquidSky)
Post #: 181
Little changes that may be fun - 2/17/2013 1:30:50 PM   
Grognerd

If an undo button is not possible how about when you select a stack it shows the correct movement allowances (with hexes shaded) on the highlighted unit. Then you don't have to be in movement mode for the undo. (when planning moves and attacks you have to move from unit to unit and look at the movement potential of units for planning purposes.

Add some Assault Engineering functions? Like reduced river crossing attack penalties and reduced river crossing penalties for bridging, slightly increased assault bonuses for all unit in hex, just a little chrome for the every little detail types (like me).

How about some form of replacement pool screen, so we can see if we are stockpiling our replacements. along with this, maybe a new replacement order - 'no replacements' along with disband, I like managing replacements but I don't want the unit disbanding either. When Higher HQ's are set to no replacement (or any replace or retreat order), don't freeze the units under command, just change them to the setting and then allow them to be modified individually without changing the HQ. Much quicker use of these orders for us micro-managers.

(in reply to heyhellowhatsnew)
Post #: 182
RE: Little changes that may be fun - 7/4/2013 5:33:51 AM   
map66

Probably more a suggestion for DC3, but I would love to see stacking limits for attacks against hexes increase based on the level of recon on a hex---- i.e. the more the attacker knows about what he's going into the more space he can find to fit additional units from unanticipated angles. It just seems like a natural, common sense kind of thing, and in addition all the underlying systems and rules are already in place in the game, just a matter of determining how many recon points allow how many additional stacking points.

(in reply to Grognerd)
Post #: 183
RE: Little changes that may be fun - 8/1/2013 11:45:40 AM   
Alchenar

I know I probably won't get this but: Team play.

The most wargame fun I've had in ages has been playing Warsaw to Paris scenarios with a group of 5-6 other guys. I'd like to be able to do the same in Case Blue.

(in reply to map66)
Post #: 184
RE: Little changes that may be fun - 8/3/2013 5:35:37 AM   
Tejszd

If this has been suggested already sorry, but I haven't gone through all the posts, the music and sfx volume should be saved when changed from the default as manually lowering it every time just makes me want to turn it off....

(in reply to Alchenar)
Post #: 185
RE: Little changes that may be fun - 8/26/2013 7:10:48 PM   
Gribeauval

There are no informations about the use of the Flieger Division card : can the player use it by bad weather ? can the player land a Flieger division everywhere in the map ?
Does the Flieger division suffer attrition when landing ? Could it be explained in the errata of the next patch ?

(in reply to Tejszd)
Post #: 186
RE: Suggestions for next update - 12/15/2013 4:10:42 AM   
gifty

Being able to undo would, in my opinion spoil the game. Humans make mistakes and have to live with them. I am sure General Lee would like an undo button for Pickett's Charge.

Cheers Danny

(in reply to GatoMacho)
Post #: 187
RE: Suggestions for next update - 7/12/2014 12:51:48 AM   
Marquo

A way to move a whole stack consisting of units from different formations rather than one by one....

(in reply to gifty)
Post #: 188
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> RE: Combat bonus for mountain troops and engineers Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI