Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

LAck of partisan activity

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> LAck of partisan activity Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
LAck of partisan activity - 7/19/2012 4:15:32 AM   
Scook_99

We have hit turn 24, and no partisan attacks have occurred so far. I have checked with my Soviet counterpart, and he has been sending supplies to the partisans (approximately 3-4 drops a turn). Not sure if this is working as intended.

It's a server game: Scook_99 vs. Bomazz, if you wish to look at it.
Post #: 1
RE: LAck of partisan activity - 7/19/2012 6:42:30 PM   
kg_1007

I have understood before that if the German side is good about garrisoning, etc, they can mostly avoid partisan effects.

(in reply to Scook_99)
Post #: 2
RE: LAck of partisan activity - 7/19/2012 7:05:54 PM   
Walloc

quote:

ORIGINAL: kg_1007

I have understood before that if the German side is good about garrisoning, etc, they can mostly avoid partisan effects.

It can reduce it, but not remove it.

Too OP, 3-4 drops a turn doesnt sounds like a lot. It actually sounds like very few. Its ofc very hard to say with out more info, but in order to flip inactive partisans they need supply drops over many turns. If he for example has 20 PC just going through em all would take 5 turns. He'd "never" get any active ones.

OTOH either he has to few planes set to supply or he doesnt change them out continuesly like near every turn. 1-2-3 drops and the airunits drop from 20 rdy planes to 3-4 rdy planes cutting down effeciency very significantly. He has to send airunits back to the national pool and bring new in ones from the pool once back to str. This is a continues process like checking every turn. I know...., but it wasnt me that made it like that. Else it could be he uses the "wrong" planes with short legs and little payload. Cant supply em if he cant reach em.

Other is ofc is u actively tried to stop his air drop attempts. Make above even more difficult.

Hope it helps, else (s)he is welcome to PM me and well maybe we can find the cause

Rasmus

< Message edited by Walloc -- 7/19/2012 10:53:31 PM >

(in reply to kg_1007)
Post #: 3
RE: LAck of partisan activity - 7/20/2012 5:25:27 AM   
Scook_99

Nope, haven't flown any night interceptions, and I am not quick to garrison, I use my security regiments initially to close off pockets to keep my infantry divisions marching forward. So I am guessing there are plenty of partisan groups back there. I will keep it updated if the partisans don't show up.

(in reply to Walloc)
Post #: 4
RE: LAck of partisan activity - 7/22/2012 5:06:00 PM   
Walloc

Any news Sean?
Pelton seemed to mention he was seeing a lack of partisans too. Wonder if a bug has crept in as i see nothing in the patches that should change the way they work. Or its just cuz of the possible reason i mentioned above that has caused them not to appeare/go active.

Kind regards,

Rasmus

(in reply to Scook_99)
Post #: 5
RE: LAck of partisan activity - 7/22/2012 6:47:48 PM   
gingerbread

I have partisans active in 1.06.14, though I set up supply flights in turn 1. There were 4 units turn 2.

(in reply to Walloc)
Post #: 6
RE: LAck of partisan activity - 7/22/2012 6:51:15 PM   
Walloc

Ok, great. Thx for the information Gingerbread. if its a fast paced game let us know if they go active too, please.

Rasmus

(in reply to gingerbread)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> LAck of partisan activity Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI