Air Stacking Points

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

DBeves

Air Stacking Points

Post by DBeves »

Is this shown anywhere - or do you have to add them up manually ?
balto

RE: Air Stacking Points

Post by balto »

Still reading the manual. According to page 36, it appears there should be a separate bubble on the hex for Air Battle Stack, Arty, and Land.

And if you look at the illustration, there are three GREY boxes that seem to be for these three.

If this is not correct, please let us know.

Vic

Post by Vic »

Hi there,

Keep in mind you have airfield stacking (on your hex) and air battlestack (on an enemy hex).

Battlestack is shown on map (or on right click of the landscape picture of the hex for exact points).

Airfield stacking is only shown when your airfield is overstacked by showing you a green colored box with the percentage of excess aircraft on the airfield.

Best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
DBeves

Post by DBeves »

ORIGINAL: Vic

Hi there,

Keep in mind you have airfield stacking (on your hex) and air battlestack (on an enemy hex).

Battlestack is shown on map (or on right click of the landscape picture of the hex for exact points).

Airfield stacking is only shown when your airfield is overstacked by showing you a green colored box with the percentage of excess aircraft on the airfield.

Best,
Vic

Thanks Vic - it was airfield stacking I was after - confirms what I thought the green numbers were. I presume the 100 limit in the manual is 1 point per aircraft ?
DBeves

Post by DBeves »

Thanks vic - it was airfield stacking I was concerned with - I presume the 100 limits in the manual is 1 point per aircraft regardless of type ?

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”