Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Air Stacking Points

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Air Stacking Points Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Air Stacking Points - 7/18/2012 11:04:32 PM   
DBeves

Is this shown anywhere - or do you have to add them up manually ?
Post #: 1
RE: Air Stacking Points - 7/19/2012 12:55:25 AM   
balto

Still reading the manual. According to page 36, it appears there should be a separate bubble on the hex for Air Battle Stack, Arty, and Land.

And if you look at the illustration, there are three GREY boxes that seem to be for these three.

If this is not correct, please let us know.

< Message edited by balto -- 7/19/2012 12:56:53 AM >

(in reply to DBeves)
Post #: 2
RE: Air Stacking Points - 7/19/2012 10:21:19 AM   
Vic

Hi there,

Keep in mind you have airfield stacking (on your hex) and air battlestack (on an enemy hex).

Battlestack is shown on map (or on right click of the landscape picture of the hex for exact points).

Airfield stacking is only shown when your airfield is overstacked by showing you a green colored box with the percentage of excess aircraft on the airfield.

Best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 3
RE: Air Stacking Points - 7/19/2012 2:23:53 PM   
DBeves

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

Hi there,

Keep in mind you have airfield stacking (on your hex) and air battlestack (on an enemy hex).

Battlestack is shown on map (or on right click of the landscape picture of the hex for exact points).

Airfield stacking is only shown when your airfield is overstacked by showing you a green colored box with the percentage of excess aircraft on the airfield.

Best,
Vic

Thanks Vic - it was airfield stacking I was after - confirms what I thought the green numbers were. I presume the 100 limit in the manual is 1 point per aircraft ?

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 4
RE: Air Stacking Points - 7/19/2012 2:24:59 PM   
DBeves

Thanks vic - it was airfield stacking I was concerned with - I presume the 100 limits in the manual is 1 point per aircraft regardless of type ?

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Air Stacking Points Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI