Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Campaign German opponent needed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Opponents Wanted >> Campaign German opponent needed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Campaign German opponent needed - 7/18/2012 10:23:35 PM   
jjdenver

Hi,

I am not very good with the system but I'm interested in starting a game as SU - trappenjagd, case blue - either are ok. If you are a wiz with the system then don't bother as you'll drub me I'm sure. But if you're new-ish or intermediate level then let me know and we can fire a game up. I'd hope the game will go to conclusion so I get a chance to counterattack as SU in the latter half of the game.

Thanks

****EDIT: Still looking. 1 opponent surrendered on turn 2. The next is not doing turns. So another opponent would be appreciated.****

< Message edited by jjdenver -- 7/25/2012 3:20:27 AM >

AARS:
CEAW-BJR Mod 2009:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2101447
AT-WW1:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1705427
AT-GPW:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1735661
Post #: 1
RE: Campaign German opponent needed - 7/22/2012 1:57:46 AM   
balto

It is Saturday night. I sent you an IM. Ready whenever you are.

I am not exactly sure how the PBEM+ works. I just read that I think we have to register which I will do (if that is how it works).

(in reply to jjdenver)
Post #: 2
RE: Campaign German opponent needed - 7/22/2012 2:09:09 AM   
balto

I was just playing around with the PBEM++. You do have to register a name, email, password. Pretty easy. Then there are buttons for scenarios, but none of them say Trappenjagd. NO FEAR, I went into the brower button and clicked on the first campaign and that was it.

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 3
RE: Campaign German opponent needed - 8/4/2012 5:30:50 PM   
Isokron

Are you still looking for an opponent? This is the first game in the series i have played and so far I have played Voronezh once as each side and about 15 turns for each side on the case blue scenario. So now I would like to try case blue against a human. I used to play quite a bit of Dominions3 mp so I should have the determination to stick around for a long pbem game.

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Opponents Wanted >> Campaign German opponent needed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI