Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!A little bit of history with To End All WarsBattle Academy 2 gets a release date!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Replenishing PTs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Replenishing PTs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Replenishing PTs - 7/18/2012 7:08:32 PM   
margeorg

Hiya,

which factors are relevant to have PTs getting replacement torpedoes at a base? The situation is: I have 14 Pts disbanded in a size 5 port, together with 2 AGPs. There are plenty of supllies there, fuel as well, and the base is completely undamaged. The base also has more than anough naval support. I´m now waiting for several turns to see the PTs getting replacement torps ...

Cheers
Martin
Post #: 1
RE: Replenishing PTs - 7/18/2012 8:01:49 PM   
USS America

Make sure you have supplies loaded onto the AGPs.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to margeorg)
Post #: 2
RE: Replenishing PTs - 7/18/2012 8:38:20 PM   
margeorg

They are fully loaded. Do I need to form them to a TF, or is it sufficient when they are just disbanded in port?

Cheers
Martin

(in reply to USS America)
Post #: 3
RE: Replenishing PTs - 7/18/2012 9:01:30 PM   
dr.hal

If things are supplied right, you should not have to wait any turns, they should get their new torpedoes. I don't think nationality matters (although in truth it should) but you can check. Remember the AGPs must have supplies on the ship itself, not just the port. If you have two of them put one in a TF and the other disbanded and that covers both bases! Hal

(in reply to margeorg)
Post #: 4
RE: Replenishing PTs - 7/18/2012 9:53:33 PM   
jcjordan

You might have to form the pt's into a tf to rearm them but as long as supply is on the agp's they can be disbanded in port to rearm the pt's & they have not used all their op pts (they'll probably have enough to rearm all the pt's in 1 turn)

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 5
RE: Replenishing PTs - 7/18/2012 10:37:45 PM   
margeorg

OK,

I formed a PT-TF in port, and replenished this TF from the port. This also refilled the torps :)

Thanks for all the helping advises!

< Message edited by margeorg -- 7/18/2012 10:38:53 PM >

Cheers
Martin

(in reply to jcjordan)
Post #: 6
RE: Replenishing PTs - 8/25/2012 4:48:17 PM   
BBfanboy

Ah - right - I remember now. As a newbie I did not understand that "Replenish" meant more than just fuel. That piece of info should be highlighted for all new players. I think I clued in when I was replenishing BB fuel at a small port and got a message that the port could not replenish all the ammo.

I have not yet begun to fight! OTOH I have not yet begun to flee. Hmmmmm - choices, choices -always with the choices.

(in reply to margeorg)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Replenishing PTs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI