Option menu ?

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

mercho

Option menu ?

Post by mercho »

Hi there,

is there some kind of options menu were i can deselect sound for example and other stuff ? And another question : Can i only edit existing scenarios or can i make new scenarios ?

tanks a lot...
Eine von einem Löwen geführte Armee von Rehen ist gefährlicher als eine von einem Reh geführte Armee von Löwen.

An army of deers led by a lion is more dangerous than an army of lions led by a deer. (Plutarch AD 46 – AD 120)
Vic

RE: Option menu ?

Post by Vic »

Hi Mercho,

First time you start the game up its on default with music and sfx switched on. When you start a new game you can access the preferences tab in the top left and switch the music off. Your settings will be persistent and implemented again with next game startup.

As for editing. I would definitely start with making some small modifications to existing scenarios to learn how to use the editor, which is powerful but not very easy. However you can also make completely new scenarios. This is however quite a lot of work. See the Editor Walkthrough Guide for some more information.

best regards,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
mercho

Post by mercho »

Dank je wel / Danke !!! ;-)
Eine von einem Löwen geführte Armee von Rehen ist gefährlicher als eine von einem Reh geführte Armee von Löwen.

An army of deers led by a lion is more dangerous than an army of lions led by a deer. (Plutarch AD 46 – AD 120)
mercho

Post by mercho »

uups, to fast. I started the game again, but it doesn't show something in the upper left top where i could switch something...

Vic

Post by Vic »

Hi Mercho,

You have to start a new game as in a new scenario. Check manual chapter 3.6.1 for more info on changing the preferences. Hope this helps :)

Best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
spindoc

Post by spindoc »

Is it possible to set the screen resolution, or is that fixed?
LiquidSky

Post by LiquidSky »

Its a window, so it fits whatever size your monitor is...but you can't change the size of said window.

In other words: if you change the resolution in windows, the game will fit the new resolution.
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”